What christmas presents have you bought from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've gone mad internet shopping this year - QVC, Amazon, eBay (big time!).
I've signed up to all sorts of accounts to get what I want. It's too easy lol.
I did venture out to 'real' shops yesterday and at first felt quite overwhelmed. My brain was bombarded by too many images all at once.
No fear though, it soon started functioning normally and I shopped like someone possessed in TK Max & Boots.
I'm more or less done now.

Sadly I have failed again this year to find a gift I've dreamt about for years.
I want a little machine that reacts to light falling on it. When that happens, it will then emit a very loud piercing scream!
And I mean loud - heart-stopping.
Perhaps then Himself will stop rummaging around my desk drawers and walking off with things that are mine & that I covert!

I have not bought anything from QVC for Christmas presents this year and won't now because I've got everything more or less sorted. I have in the past, mainly beauty kits and always got the Molton Brown every year which was a favorite because what ever you say about QVC that was always great value. To be honest I have preferred to get things away from QVC for a bit of variety but circumstances and timing this year has resulted in me buying less from them anyway. I have however bought far too much for myself; forget presents!

nothing at all from qvc. in fact i hardly ever buy anything these days. i've got most of mine from local shops like the range and primark and some from ebay. reading all the posts on here about amazon, i think i must be missing out! i searched for a few things on there years ago but it just couldn't compare with ebay for price or ease of use - i find the site a bit confusing. maybe i need to take another look ;)

Unusually, nothing this year. I only ever use them for beauty products and all of those have been purchased from cheapsmells with free P&P.

I love QVC but this year I'll prefer amazon to buy christmas presents. They're cheaper and have a wider choice of products.

Latest posts

Back