WHat’s the best thing you have bought from QVC this year?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the Kipling bag I'm really pleased with is that one too! The one with the removable centre zipped bag/pouch?

I have wondered about the RL jeans, and giving them a go. Jeans always get a mixed bag of reviews, as what suits one person won't suit another.

I know what you mean about Jeans, I always have the trouble with them being too long, or just to short and keep having to pull them up. Dorothy Perkins Jeans always fitted me the best, but they have changed them the last couple of years, and just not the same. Thought I would give Ruth's ago, and they are amazing, perfect fit.

Thanks Alter Ego - the gutter is plastic. Will have a look at Supafix Supabond. So long as it doesn't bond my hubby to the gutter as I don't have a head for heights, so he would have to starve to death as I would not be able to go up the ladder to feed him.

I don't think it's that strong, so you won't be making a claim on his life insurance yet :mysmilie_19: I have a recall of that ad where they glued a guy's overalls to a board and lifted him off with a helicopter now.

It's good stuff, but messy so give him fair warning. The Q video has the guest squirting it out like hair mousse - either we've had dodgy cans or OH's a wimp because ours comes out at a snail's pace. We used it last night to re-stick some plaster coving on that had come away after the leak from the roof.

I don't think it's that strong, so you won't be making a claim on his life insurance yet :mysmilie_19: I have a recall of that ad where they glued a guy's overalls to a board and lifted him off with a helicopter now.

It's good stuff, but messy so give him fair warning. The Q video has the guest squirting it out like hair mousse - either we've had dodgy cans or OH's a wimp because ours comes out at a snail's pace. We used it last night to re-stick some plaster coving on that had come away after the leak from the roof.

He hates going up ladders at the best of times, so will probably spend half the day messing with them before heading up. Then it will be dark and he will say it will have to wait till tomorrow. :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back