What did you like at QVC and where are you buying now?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molten Brown was my weakness when I first started watching QVC. I then got into the crafts and purchased tons of it. Haven't bought any Molten Brown since QVC stopped selling it as too expensive on it's own. Have now given up card making, so haven't bought for a couple of years. Bought the odd piece of 'eek' and some silver 'bits and pieces.
I got into Liz Earle, but stopped after they changed the C&P formulation even though the categorically denied it when queried and despite the fact that it had almond milk in it at first then disappeared and became heavier and greasier. Now buy A'kin which I get from MyPure and is much cheaper than C&P anyway. Got into Ultrasun which I still use, but buy from Ifsogo. Tried some fashion wear BUT sent most of it back due to the inconsistencies in the sizings and now never order it. In fact, this year I have received 1 item, but this was because it was on waitlist from December and I have just placed my 1st order this year just a couple of days ago, but it was only for £10 item - they must be wondering where I am. TBH, most of the presenters drive me potty mainly JF, so I only watch briefly from time to time.

My earlier post

Happy to advise that BuckwheatPillow arrived 9am. Free delivery and quick. (definitely not from Q).:wink: I've PillowProtected and SilkPillowCased it, and must say that a. it's heavy, b. it rustles, not unpleasantly, c. nestles the head and d. my ear (lying on pillow) doesn't 'plug up' making me budge, as with other pillows. So, it's either a Keeper or a DoorStopper. They say to try it for a week to adjust to it. Like I need an excuse to snooze. Thanks for your recommendations, Lovelies. x :heart: OffToCatchMeSome40WinksSnarly

CrackedIt

I've cracked it! My shopping problem. I'm a BuyPolar Bear. :wink: *whistling*

Happy to advise that BuckwheatPillow arrived 9am. Free delivery and quick. (definitely not from Q).:wink: I've PillowProtected and SilkPillowCased it, and must say that a. it's heavy, b. it rustles, not unpleasantly, c. nestles the head and d. my ear (lying on pillow) doesn't 'plug up' making me budge, as with other pillows. So, it's either a Keeper or a DoorStopper. They say to try it for a week to adjust to it. Like I need an excuse to snooze. Thanks for your recommendations, Lovelies. x :heart: OffToCatchMeSome40WinksSnarly

Will you become a "cereal" sleeper? Let us know how you sleep tonight Snarly - did you get it from Amazon?
Neck ache getting me down so I'm in the market for another pillow (having spent £90 of a memory foam one 5 months ago - ouch!)

I'm sure there was something dodgy about them, maybe that they made false claims about how they would help you lose weight?

I'm another proud owner of an unused chicken cooking device, not from QVC though.

Has anyone else got a Whirley Pop popcorn pan?

Oh Gawd Boris Bear I think I had one of those!! Was it a stainless steel pan with like a handle in the lid that you turned round as the popcorn cooked inside?? Also one of my 1st purchases was a plastic thing you put slices of potato in to make homemade chips!! Boys oh boys was I a sucker lol!! My excuse was I was a 21yr newly wed with who was by herself loads as hubby worked away a lot lol!!!

GoodOne, ReflexGirl :wink: SnarlySnooze this afternoon was MightyFine =^.^= Bought from BrowFarmLancashire site on Sun., £33.48 total, incl. delivery by courier. This was larger size and fits beautifully in pillow protector/pillowcase. x SuperSizedSnarly :heart:

Oh Gawd Boris Bear I think I had one of those!! Was it a stainless steel pan with like a handle in the lid that you turned round as the popcorn cooked inside?? Also one of my 1st purchases was a plastic thing you put slices of potato in to make homemade chips!! Boys oh boys was I a sucker lol!! My excuse was I was a 21yr newly wed with who was by herself loads as hubby worked away a lot lol!!!
That's the one! It actually does work well and I've still got it even though I rarely use it, popping corn is really cheap and it makes you realise how much the cinemas must make when they sell popcorn.

That's the one! It actually does work well and I've still got it even though I rarely use it, popping corn is really cheap and it makes you realise how much the cinemas must make when they sell popcorn.
Indeed Boris Bear, I do remember making big pots of poocorn with it. We'v moved house a few times since I bought it, so it must have got the chop in one of my culls, but I kind of wish I'd kept it now that I have children lol!

Brite Bites - Was this the product that was presented by the son of QVC US founder? He lost a huge amount of weight!

Last edited:
Indeed Boris Bear, I do remember making big pots of poocorn with it. We'v moved house a few times since I bought it, so it must have got the chop in one of my culls, but I kind of wish I'd kept it now that I have children lol!

That would be popcorn not poocorn lol!!

Never bought much beauty stuff so don't miss any brands which do not come back.

Jewellery is my thing and I miss all the good pieces as it is a load of tat now. I appreciate prices have risen so expect to pay more but the designs are awful now. Far too much L Rose and Eek and everything else is either too light or like something from a penny bazar.

All in all I have just stopped buying - from Q and every else as nothing seems attractive any more.

I've currently stopped a QVC habit but started a real ebay one!!!!
#gottastop!
rainbowdottie

that ebay can become an addiction

Hi everyone. Decided to stop lurking and have now signed up to join the fun. One of my first QVC purchases was a Gatineau TSV on auto delivery. I am so over it now.

Hi Gracey
Welcome. I've never bought any Gatineau as I would never buy anti ageing products from someone who had eye bags as large as Andrew's. Though it did look today as if he has sinus problems. My first buy and probably my best buy was a memory foam topper. My next good buy was my redcarpetmanicure gel set. My nails are going from strength to strength after using it for 8 months.

Latest posts

Back