What do you reckon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
Hi all

Get this! I put a few of my unwanted QVC bits for sale on eBay and they've finished but one person has bought them all. I checked out the ID of this person and they have a LOT of stuff that's sold on QVC up for sale, I assumed it was just another buyer selling unwanted goodies like me, BUT I've just noticed my buyer has the same name as one of the QVC presenters. Coincidence or do you reckon this person is a presenter selling QVC stuff on eBay?

:thinking:

:mysmilie_483:personally I just reckon its someone taking "The Michael":grin:

You get lots of people on ebay who live near the outlets and all they sell is QVC stuff.

Imagine if it is a presenter though

Coincidence, they're registered as a business, you have to put your name/address down, so I think the name they've given me is legit. Thing is, the stuff they're selling is really cheap as well, so either they're buying it cheap (for instance, cost price from QVC) or from an outlet BUT if it's from an outlet surely it would be out of date, marked, etc. Their stuff is mint condition.

My point is, if it's just a coincidence, then good for them BUT if it's a QVC presenter.............. ??

Most odd.

Coincidence, they're registered as a business, you have to put your name/address down, so I think the name they've given me is legit. Thing is, the stuff they're selling is really cheap as well, so either they're buying it cheap (for instance, cost price from QVC) or from an outlet BUT if it's from an outlet surely it would be out of date, marked, etc. Their stuff is mint condition.

My point is, if it's just a coincidence, then good for them BUT if it's a QVC presenter.............. ??

Most odd.

Maybe the products are bought and recycled back into kits (for us) so that we can buy it all again! (assuming they are beauty products?) :wink:

Someone tried this at the place I last worked for. He was taking products from the warehouse and selling them on ebay and market stalls. He got caught when he stupidly tried selling the stuff outside the railway station round the corner from the factory :D

I doubt this would be a presenter but I think it would be a good idea for QVC to sell stuff this way at almost-cost price.

It seems such a coincidence that their stuff is QVC stock and they 'share' the same name as a QVC presenter! If that is the case, surely they wouldn't be allowed to do that? Would love to know the area this presenter lives in..... then I'd know!! :devil:

i can say with certainty that people who work in the outlets are not allowed to buy items & re-sell to anyone...they get staff discount of course & they used to be sellers that worked in & then extra on the 'bay for even more dosh & that was stopped right off.....so guess the presenters wont be allowed either.......after all they have a JR......now is that ewing [ sp ]as in who shot him or the pretty woman one ????

Latest posts

Back