What does every woman want???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
I for one dont want a weekend of repeated brands. Even though i like Lola Rose and Ojon, its been like a weekend of multiple TSVs! A few hours of each brand over the whole weekend would have been sufficient! Do we know if QVC intend to repeat this event in future??

I like many others would not mind if we never saw Denis Basso again but i really cant see the point including his products in the event as he isnt even there!!

Now, what i do want is some original, natural fibre fashion brands, fresh presentations/presenters and guests who are allowed so speak!

Dress it up (no pun) anyway you like, call it what you like, but stock must move.
I reckon they are brainwashing - sorry repeating items to um ..... tempt you.

Dress it up (no pun) anyway you like, call it what you like, but stock must move.
I reckon they are brainwashing - sorry repeating items to um ..... tempt you.

normally I would agree with you on this, but with the Lola Rose shows, there have been loads of "new today" items. Don't think I have ever seen so many new appearances. I can't comment on the other shows, though, as I haven't watched many.

I think QVC must assume all it's customers for clothing are older women who need very large sizes, elasticised waists and stretchy fabric. They get it right with their centigrade coats, and the outdoorsy styles if you like that kind of thing. They even have Dennis basso for those Bet Lynch, brassier types. Sorry if you like fake fur and animal prints, it's just that I don't. However, as a range to cater for most tastes and ages they get the coats right. They get shoes almost right, it's just missing some for the younger market for going out in. They sell handbags to suit most tastes, and really excell on the beauty and cosmetics stock variety. Jewellry, especially proper gold and gemstones you have actually heard of has gone downhill big time. Lots of cheap tat, gimmicks (Joseph Esposito) clad metals and cubic zirconia (sorry eek...) they do well on the range of pearls on offer but unless you like Lola rose (which I don't) the fashion jewellry is now very dated. Sorry, dont want to buy butler and Wilson, jackie Kennedy copies or Buckley or California style. That is so 90's or just plain awful. And as for clothing in general, awful, awful, awful. They need to cater for much wider tastes than they do, if cheaper high street brands like Peacocks, primark. H & M and M & co can do it why can't QVC? I have been really surprised and impressed at the styles, quality and prices some of these stores have. Oh, stuff is online with largely free delivery too. Ok it's not high-end but I'm happy. I used to buy designer clothes, shoes and handbags but soon learned my lesson that I was wasting my money!

I'm finding that I watch less and less of QVC because they are lacking versatility. I remember when there was DIY on QVC and now there aren't enough hours maybe one to two hours a month.

I am a women who likes DIY, Gardening, Fashion etc but I now purchase more from the high street than QVC.

I feel sorry for the men who tune in and all they get is fashion, beauty and jewellery. QVC should stick a W in front of the QVC because in my eyes QVC is a women's channel more than ever now and nothing for the men in our life.

Most of the things QVC sell are made in China yet we get charged over the odds for it. EMU made in China, Fashion brands Made in China. I can go to the high street and buy loads of made in China things so why would I spend more buying from QVC?

Cooks Essentials I have had in the past and would not buy anymore from this brand. The coating on my pans came off the enamel on my pans came off. I would rather buy stainless pans with no coating and let them steep longer than buy another Cooks Essentials pan. I have had problems with their silicone bakeware.

I would like them to start selling Quality products that aren't mass produced and brands we have heard of but are a little more exclusive rather than brands we had never heard of until they came to QVC because they were specially made for QVC.

think title of last weekend says it all what WOMEN want think they're definetly more gearing to women nowadays which is a shame guys like to shop aswell btw last weekend nothing this woman wanted so they failed there should be more stuff for the guys the male presenters must absolutely love presenting fashion or beauty! charlie prob does but apart from the others though i did think dale done ok with elemis other week when he had to cover for AY

I'm bored to tears with most of QVC lately. I do love paper craft but that isn't on much, the last TSV was rubbish. It's easy shopping but with the p&p it's not cheap.

think title of last weekend says it all what WOMEN want think they're definetly more gearing to women nowadays which is a shame guys like to shop aswell btw last weekend nothing this woman wanted so they failed there should be more stuff for the guys the male presenters must absolutely love presenting fashion or beauty! charlie prob does but apart from the others though i did think dale done ok with elemis other week when he had to cover for AY

Hallelujah!!!

I( asked my sisters the question "What does every woman want", and the popular answer was a chocolate flavoured multiple orgasm.

Wonder if Le Q could get Thorntons and the makers of that pelvic floor exerciser to team up?

Latest posts

Back