What in gods name has Catherine got on her eyes?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She looked better earlier. Now her lashes look like Itsy & Bitsy (if you're old enough to remember them).:giggle:

She looked better earlier on before the New CID team got their hands on her!! All the models look dreadful, too much black eyeliner and you can see the makeup is caked on!!!

Last edited:
Good grief what is that bloke putting on the models? They look as if they're en route to the Rocky Horror Show. Tiffany looked positively scary with that purple mess under her eyes.

It's shows like these seen on bigger screened, better quality tellies, that make me think that it must be increasingly difficult to sell make up on the tellybox. Everything (well, nearly everything) looked good on a 22" screen.

She looked better earlier on before the New CID team got their hands on her!! All the models look dreadful, too much black eyeliner and you can see the makeup is caked on!!!

yep totally agree, they all looked shocking, certainly wasn't a great advertisement for the products, just made me think, if they are models and look that bad with it on then god only knows what I would look like! Eeek!

I know some folks reckon Mally makes the models look like drag acts, but to my mind she has nothing on this brand - all the models looked caked in it, it was badly applied too - and it's a shame as I actually think the products look really good in their own right when you see them in the pallettes etc...the model with the purple eyeshadow quad on looked like she was recovering from a vicious beating (0_o).

So much for the neutral, translucent look for summer! Catherine and the El Cid woman looked like thay had fallen head-long into the Rimmel counter at Boots.

Poor old Tiffany should never have been chosen to model for this show. The 'after' photo added about 10 years to her. The make up artist dude was like a mad artist, flinging make up on their faces. They all looked caked, but on someone of Tiffany's age, she can't carry it off. My OH who hates QVC at the best of times, looked at her and said b....y hell - before quickly exiting the room!! I have never been tempted by the range, mainly because they put far too much on the models, so you can't help thinking "would I end up looking like that?".

Tara looked the best I think - the tones used on her were very 20s flapperesque so I approve heartily! Very strong eyes and lips and little blush.

I'm ashamed to say I misread this and nearly spat my coffee out :blush:

(mum writes)

I've just turned the Gatineau show on and thought I'd found Night of the Zombies on the box office! Where has Catherine's colour gonr to this morning. And the model doesn't look as though she's had a good meal in years. Not the best display for the products IMO. (just found most of what's on air on ebay for half price too. QVC buying power must've been thrown in the same grave!)

CHuntley could do with sorting out her roots: looks reet classy with the "natural looking" extensions :smirk:

CHuntley could do with sorting out her roots: looks reet classy with the "natural looking" extensions :smirk:

Talk about BB having too much time on his hands. Can't you swop knitting patterns or do some macrame or basket weaving.

Latest posts

Back