what is this 'total contributions £ 0.00 feature all about please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I think we've all got zeros against our names Carol so no worries :sun:

I hope Graham isn't selling?? Wouldn't say I blame him if he is as the poor guy's had some massive rubbish to deal with lately courtesy of QVC :(.
Just think, some countries have shopping TV forums actually owned & regulated by the channel owners themselves. Forumites can say what they like so long as it's all glowing adorational stuff for anything & anyone associated with the said channels! Jeez how dull & frustrating would that be eh!

Please don't sell up Graham!!! To log on to find a this forum full of grovelling twaddle would make me :angry::headbang::puke::doh:

No Way am I selling, would not give QVCUK and [email protected] the satisfaction ;) good to see when you search Paul Turner QVC our thread comes up .

It's a shame that despite being a contributor several times over the years "My Conributions" shows me as a zero. Thanks for that ST.com I feel cherished.

It's a shame that despite being a contributor several times over the years "My Conributions" shows me as a zero. Thanks for that ST.com I feel cherished.

I've made an extra donation BB a few weeks back like a number of us have. I think this is purely a software thing Graham wasn't aware of until he saw the posts. To his absolute credit here he did intervene and apologize saying he would rectify as soon as he got to the office. I can equate to that being a bit of a technophobe myself at times x.

I will go to PayPal now and work out your contributions to the site and refund, after seeing this posted on your facebook page with the caption

"It's not for me... It's for someone I know ;0)"

donate.jpg

How ironic that you were the one bleating on about me being too emotional when I self harmed after the QVC fiasco, YOU telling me to think of other ways to keep the site afloat, YOU saying that a facebook group is being sly and two faced.

Graham if you`re doing refunds lol then please don`t forget the £1 million I donated out of my imaginary £48 million lottety win : ) Ah well the thought was there .......
On a serious note I hope you get your glitches sorted. Keep hoping my bank would have such a glitch and add a few zeros, no such luck sighhh.

Wot a vile person that Bully bear is, at least his true colours came out in the end. Now this forum can go back to be everyone's forum and not just polishing his ego. Thanks Graham :rock:

I'm sorry BB has been banned - I've not agreed with all his posts, he can be witty, bitchy & waspish, but a bully? No I don't think so.

I agree.
I am very sorry to see BB will not longer be part of this forum.

I think he's a great loss to the forum. His threads and posts made me laugh out loud.

actually it was me who said a facebook st group was inappropriate.

BB has a facebook page, not a group. more to the point, it is public for all to see as all the lurkers from here know. that is an entirely different matter to having a secret private group where the posts can only be seen by the members in my opinion.

moreover, we were told on numerous occasions, people could post whatever they want on facebook. i saw the above post and didn't even "get it" so it's not obviously insulting - again, in my opinion.

Yes Burly has a FB page for all to see (well those not blocked) and he has made his feelings regarding ST abundantly clear on it.

actually it was me who said a facebook st group was inappropriate.

BB has a facebook page, not a group. more to the point, it is public for all to see as all the lurkers from here know. that is an entirely different matter to having a secret private group where the posts can only be seen by the members in my opinion.

moreover, we were told on numerous occasions, people could post whatever they want on facebook. i saw the above post and didn't even "get it" so it's not obviously insulting - again, in my opinion.

Obviously you are not privy to what goes on behind the scenes but needless to say my post is factual.

Yes Burly has a FB page for all to see (well those not blocked) and he has made his feelings regarding ST abundantly clear on it.

you must spend a lot more time on there than me cos all i've seen are a few pics of presenters!

Graham i realise there was a glitch and it said beside our names SB Contributions £0.00 and that was removed.

But at the top of the page under VIP membership, there is a Contribtions Action, and when i pressed it it said
My Contributions and Contribute, and when i pressed My Contributions it said £0.00 even though i paid to
join the drop, i think this was what BB was talking about. I see it has changed now, and thanks for that.

I'm sorry BB has been banned - I've not agreed with all his posts, he can be witty, bitchy & waspish, but a bully? No I don't think so.

I agree.
I am very sorry to see BB will not longer be part of this forum.

I think he's a great loss to the forum. His threads and posts made me laugh out loud.

I agree with all of the above, I may not have agreed with everything he said, but he will be sorely missed on this forum.
I think BB's main gripe was when one of his posts got reported (very unfairly IMO) and he felt his wings had been clipped so to speak.

Tis a shame about BB and I'm surprised Matt went on the turn like that but the forum is bigger and more important than any one member (or group) and long may it prosper.

I saw BB's said post on FB & have to say I genuinely didn't get what it was all about until later on yesterday so you're not alone those who didn't get it either.
We all have differing opinions & Graham's right, we don't know any of the behind the scenes conversations that have gone on so we don't see the full picture.

I for one am very sorry to see BB has been banned from the site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course and I respect those who have a different opinion to mine. Personally I found his screen shots & posts absolutely hilarious and gave me cause to have a quiet giggle whilst in my office working. We sometimes had differing opinions but never a cross word between us. I will really miss seeing his posts on here. He was & always will be controversial on occasions but like Carol says, never a bully imo. & for the record I do think that from what I've seen the way he was treated at times recently on this forum seemed a bit hypocritical & unfair. Like I say that's not meant to be disrespectful to anyone and I don't know the full picture just saying how it all appeared to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back