what shows do you find most boring?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love weekend mornings when they have DIY, gardening, car care and electronics on because it means my bank balance is safe!

I also don't like kitchen shows, craft, fitness, that jewellery that's all zebras and leopards and costs the earth, and those shows called "QVC Outlet" or something like that where they're just trying to get rid of all the tat.

Pilates one that's on right now is pretty dull - they talk about the one thing for an hour *yawn*... Also bored by DIY, craft, beauty, foodie stuff, some jewellery and fashion...

Now I'm wondering what I actually enjoy!!!
:d'oh:

Gardening shows for me kinda bored now of hearing Richard Jackson growling "ahhh look at those ROOTS" argghhhh enough already!!!!!! Reminds me of Tony Blackburn going on and on and on about those flipping logs!!!

I hate the fitness shows. Last thing I need is some american stick insect telling me it only takes 10 minutes a day to get a body like hers. Yeah right - have a proper dinner !!!!

Pilates one that's on right now is pretty dull - they talk about the one thing for an hour *yawn*... Also bored by DIY, craft, beauty, foodie stuff, some jewellery and fashion...

Now I'm wondering what I actually enjoy!!!
:d'oh:

Pilates is one of my favourites I find Marjolean inspiring.I even got my machine out and joined in this morning.

wow ...this is going to be a looong list (prob easier to say which shows I do like):

I find these shows boring: Northern Nights, Indigo Moon, Quacker Factory, QVC Selection (!), All teddy bear shows, All tech shows, "Around the House", health & fitness, Honora Pearls, worst of all has to be Slim n Lift

How can you possibly find the Honora Pearl shows (and the gorgeous Ralph) boring ?

For me it has to be the craft, technology, fashion that are the most boring.

DIY; Paul McKenna.anything that Anne Dawson is on but the worst of the lot for me is Northern Nights - I am sooooo bored with that - it seems to be on every day!

Northern Nights and any bedding (how can they have it on so often?) and the dreadful diamonique (why pay so much for something that isn't even 'real'?).

All of the beauty shows because I can't stand listening to AY spouting the same old bollox about everything she sells being the best thing ever for everything. Same old lines just the name changes depending on what range she's flogging. Plus the monotonous nasal drone is enough to get me to turn off in itself. :YIKES: :pPC:

Northern Nights and any bedding (how can they have it on so often?) and the dreadful diamonique (why pay so much for something that isn't even 'real'?).

Hi Buttercup, Ive been thinking that about diamonique for ages, my mum goes into raptures about it especially the Epithany range:D

Latest posts

Back