What the heck.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmmm, is it a massager for your balls? you know, when you've had a long day and they really ache?

:noway: OMG :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ive been duped by so many of these wonder contraptions - I just stick to a bowl of hot water and a towel over my head to clear my sinuses! :wave:

I went to order the Eyezone Massager, as it appealed to me. Also I checked various other places online and found IW's price was the best. It is showing on their website, so I phoned them up - it is sold out :eek: Why the heck is it still showing on the site then :mad:

i must confess that i might be responsible. after some quiet contemplation i decided that, yes the deal breaker, this is a must have item despite what "they" may say. knowing that others would feel the same too, i purchased 4 more as i feel they will make a wonderful christmas present for stylish family members or even fellow hayfever sufferers.

it's a shame you weren't able to obtain this item my good friend icr24350 but, fear not, im sure they will be back in stock soon. why not ask IW to give you a call when they have them back in? they have provided me with a similar service before, for which they must be applauded.

i must confess that i might be responsible. after some quiet contemplation i decided that, yes the deal breaker, this is a must have item despite what "they" may say. knowing that others would feel the same too, i purchased 4 more as i feel they will make a wonderful christmas present for stylish family members or even fellow hayfever sufferers.

it's a shame you weren't able to obtain this item my good friend icr24350 but, fear not, im sure they will be back in stock soon. why not ask IW to give you a call when they have them back in? they have provided me with a similar service before, for which they must be applauded.

Did you get a staff discount??

Did you get a staff discount??

it seems the paranoia plague has struck yoy too.

please see several other posts in which i have categorically denied being (amongst other things/people) an ideal world employee.

call me a fan boy if you wish.

i find it hard to believe that others find it hard to believe that we do exist!!!

:)

I went to order the Eyezone Massager, as it appealed to me. Also I checked various other places online and found IW's price was the best. It is showing on their website, so I phoned them up - it is sold out :eek: Why the heck is it still showing on the site then :mad:

don't worry I bought one of these yonks ago and it did nothing for me!

Latest posts

Back