what's happened to Glen Campbell?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairynuff

Registered Shopper
Maybe I've just missed him but not seen our fashion guru Glen on for a while. I hardly dare set foot outside without his advice as I must be commiting the most dreadful sartorial gaffes. Come back soon Glen and tell me what to wear with my little white t-shirt, little pump (just the one) and little jeans. :tongue2::smirk:

Maybe I've just missed him but not seen our fashion guru Glen on for a while. I hardly dare set foot outside without his advice as I must be commiting the most dreadful sartorial gaffes. Come back soon Glen and tell me what to wear with my little white t-shirt, little pump (just the one) and little jeans. :tongue2::smirk:

How have you managed to dress for the school run???:lol:

sadly, QVC's answer to Dwayne Dibbly was on yesterday, with that 'winning' combination of cardi, denims and correspondent shoes. Still babbling the same garbage, and telling us that £90 quid for a pashmina is wonderful-his cost £250 or something in 1995...

I'm still scouring the shops for a trouser, can't find any that don't come in a pair! Oh well, looks like I'll have to stick to skirts for now. I might phone in if he comes back and ask where I'm going wrong!

sadly, QVC's answer to Dwayne Dibbly was on yesterday, with that 'winning' combination of cardi, denims and correspondent shoes. Still babbling the same garbage, and telling us that £90 quid for a pashmina is wonderful-his cost £250 or something in 1995...

wasn't watching yesterday so missed that, hopefully I'm still fashion-forward and on trend enough to cope by myself for a while...or I could always take a leaf out of the JR fashion manual? :wink2: :cheeky:

wasn't watching yesterday so missed that, hopefully I'm still fashion-forward and on trend enough to cope by myself for a while...or I could always take a leaf out of the JR fashion manual? :wink2: :cheeky:

If I was you Fairynuff i would stick to your own fashion style rather then glens or Julias lol. I am 100 percent sure that your own fashion style is the business!

well, all I can say is, get yourself a Kathy Van Zeeland bag. That trailers been telling us for years now that they are this seasons fashion must have.

He has probably been on holiday with his family, friends and their 46 pairs of Birkies.:cool2:

I was wracking my brains (no I am not a woman of age!) trying to remember who Dwayne Dibbley was - now I remember he's the cat from Red Dwarf. How can anyone miss GC? x

Now,I could be mistaken as I was only half watching yesterday when Glen was on(afraid I'd miss something) but I think he said he was off sick for the last few weeks.

I wondered if he had disappeared the same way as Daniel Green but I see he has posted on his Presenter Blog today:nod:

:OMG: I'm all of a dither, being a woman "of a certain age" I'm really not sure if I should dress up, dress down, wear my T-shirt with a Jean, or a trouser, wear pumps or heels, it's all too much, I may just have to stay in and wait for him to be on again. I wouldn't want to leave the house without ensuring that I'm not making a terrible gaffe :thinking2:

I'm still scouring the shops for a trouser, can't find any that don't come in a pair! Oh well, looks like I'll have to stick to skirts for now. I might phone in if he comes back and ask where I'm going wrong!

though i have never ever got my head around, a pair of knickers, a pair of pants or a pair of trousers, i mean its just wrong iyswim:thinking2:

The French agree with Glen!

though i have never ever got my head around, a pair of knickers, a pair of pants or a pair of trousers, i mean its just wrong iyswim:thinking2:

Hi,
In French a pair of trousers is "un pantalon" singular, a pair of shorts is "un short" singular and a pair of tights is "un collant" singular. These are not the only examples. The French are very logical in their use of language and so a single item of clothing cannot be described with a plural word. They agree with GC in his use of "a trouser" etc. Perhaps he has some French ancestry!

:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Hi,
In French a pair of trousers is "un pantalon" singular, a pair of shorts is "un short" singular and a pair of tights is "un collant" singular. These are not the only examples. The French are very logical in their use of language and so a single item of clothing cannot be described with a plural word. They agree with GC in his use of "a trouser" etc. Perhaps he has some French ancestry!

zut alors !!! :crown:

Hi,

Don't think so as the French are always very stylish.

Latest posts

Back