What's that PRAI woman going on about?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep, the woman is a fruit loop and talks a load of nonsense............... but I actually like some of the Prai stuff. The throat cream is lovely.

(mind you I am easily suckered in, if anyone says their creams will reduce wrinkles, I just have to get them, well as long as it's after payday).

I won't be watching. Just can't listen to the guest. I wonder if Prai is hoping to be confused with the far more expensive and established La Prairie?

Confession - I like the 24k serum. Using it at the minute and its really nice- defintely makes my skin feel good.
Not buying the TSV though - have looked in my 'hat box' and have 5 serums still to use!!!
Mollymoo
:giggle:

the creams are probably fairly good industry standard ones with the usual silicones,oils,slip agents,peptides etc in so probably work just as well as many others. Its the constant banging on about luxury ingredients without actually saying how they benefit your skin.
"It contains real gold flakes, platinum, champagne truffle,24k gold, caviar" etc all designed to make out this is a luxury brand. When in fact none of these ingredients probably do anything special for the skin, just saying it contains these tells me absolutely nothing about their suppsed benefits above a normal cream.

Oh nearly forgot the martian rust.....

I am just wondering if she used to be on Ideal World selling the Elizabeth Grant range? She certainly reminds me of someone, just can not think of the person. The constant use of 'girls' and 'ladies' is really offputting. for the world of me I can not think why putting gold or platinum on my skin would be good, if that is the case why is my neck not brilliant as I always wear a chain? And should my wedding finger not be beautiful as I have a platnium band???????
Hmmmm:confused::confused::confused:

I've no idea of the efficacy of the products but the presentation always seems to be a perfect parody of shopping television beauty. If French and Saunders see it they'll know their work is done :giggle:

Just caught the Prai demo'd by Amica.
Whatever regime she is using it's not preventing her from ageing,she has quite a lot of lines now and quite crepey eyelids.

I am just wondering if she used to be on Ideal World selling the Elizabeth Grant range? She certainly reminds me of someone, just can not think of the person. The constant use of 'girls' and 'ladies' is really offputting. for the world of me I can not think why putting gold or platinum on my skin would be good, if that is the case why is my neck not brilliant as I always wear a chain? And should my wedding finger not be beautiful as I have a platnium band???????
Hmmmm:confused::confused::confused:

She used to sell this range on IW.

She's on now with Anne D. Love her red and animal print jacket. Wonder if the monks in Thailand have run it up for her.

After reading this thread I was curious to find out her background and found something about her that said she got a law degree 'at the young age of 19'. I find it very hard to believe that you would be able to get a law degree, which is a 2 or 3 year course by 19. It all sounded a bit dubious to be honest, so perhaps her biogtaphy is reliable as her spiel about her face cream.

This range might be the best thing since slicedbread but the 'guest' to me is so insincere with the 'now girls' and 'ladies' & all these supposed wonder ingredients I won't go near it--- & girls will I be missing out?Think Anneka is looking very flushed, could she be experiencing some skin problems with all this massaging & patting?

I will confess too! I love the prai pure serum and bought some more today. Just one drop in any moisturiser and it does wonders for my dry aging skin. I do agree Mrs Prai is odd, especially the mixture of accents. The 'ladies' and 'girls' bit does not annoy me as much as when she says 'Beauty Reg u min' Aaargh! Much as I like the serum I am not tempted by the TSV or that stuff with bits from Mars in it. Kooky!

Amika's face is like a Belisha beacon tonight... :wait: looks so irritated and inflamed from product overload

If I was feeling a teeny bit tempted, one look at Amica's bright red, horribly irritated looking face brought me to my senses. Poor woman!

After reading this thread I was curious to find out her background and found something about her that said she got a law degree 'at the young age of 19'. I find it very hard to believe that you would be able to get a law degree, which is a 2 or 3 year course by 19. It all sounded a bit dubious to be honest, so perhaps her biogtaphy is reliable as her spiel about her face cream.

She's got a BA in law which apparently she took here in the UK. It's a 3 year course so she must have started at 16, which means she started her A level course at 14. Now I'm telling you ladies, either she's super intelligent ladies or I'm telling you ladies she's made the whole thing up ladies. :mysmilie_865:

Think Anneka is looking very flushed, could she be experiencing some skin problems with all this massaging & patting?

Think the models need to start claiming danger money, Amika this time, Tania with Decleor
the other day (she appeared in every demo this visit but the close-ups got less and less!) and a while ago the dark haired pretty model with Alpha H (this one was very scary, the lower third of her face looked on fire and haven't seen her doing skin care since!) :mysmilie_13: Wonder if their sales drop during these demo's?

I have never seen Tania with anything less than beautiful skin, until the latest Decleor visit. They did say that she was suffering from allergies, but my nasty mind immediately thought 'The new cleanser'. I started using it before Christmas after 9 years using C&P. Curiousity got the better of me but I found it way too strong and drying and I got red patches. Strange as it has got glowing reviews and I do not get reactions to new products. I would hate to have it applied so many times in one day.

I have never seen Tania with anything less than beautiful skin, until the latest Decleor visit. They did say that she was suffering from allergies, but my nasty mind immediately thought 'The new cleanser'. I started using it before Christmas after 9 years using C&P. Curiousity got the better of me but I found it way too strong and drying and I got red patches. Strange as it has got glowing reviews and I do not get reactions to new products. I would hate to have it applied so many times in one day.

Damage limitation which I don't believe. Why not choose another model then instead of inflicting more irritation, her skin needs to rest.

Along with all the other gloop.

Latest posts

Back