What's up with the Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
My channel 640 went off and, when it came back on, it is a 'in the kitchen' hour. I was expecting Dinny Hall. Anyoone else having this problem?
It's on now. What happened there?

Gone belly up.

Q has just gone belly up and showing an old show WITH DEBBIE GREENWOOD what does this say re the current rumours

Perhaps it's the weather it's ****** raining here even though its still very hot maybe a bit of thunder/lightening about.

Well since after the thing with Leonie years ago, I'm inclined to say it was typical of the absence of thought that goes into running the place.

Debbie apologised, towards the end of the show, for the five minute break at the start (I only caught the last 15 minutes of the show) and said they'd been having 'technical difficulties' ................ which could mean anything. :eek: Fire alarm, protesters with placards, no lights, pep talk from the sales team ........... who knows? :wink:

There was too much noise off camera from Basso, Dawson and the "3 in Number" Sausage Man have a threesome behind the set!

(Brain bleach is available for those wishing to erase that mental image)

I think they must have put a pre-recorded film on so that they could mask the noise of the long knives being sharpened.

Latest posts

Back