Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire!

I really can't work you out...where I come from (the midlands) that is one of the most derogatory comments anyone can make...but to make it over someone who you have no feelings for either way is deeply sad IMHO. I wonder if you say all these things for attention or to see what people "make" of it? I am genuinely interested to hear why you have the need to come out with some of the most unnecessary etc etc of comments of all posters on here? I fully believe in freedom of speech, but some of your posts amount to trolling...and let's be honest, I'm not the only one to question you, or make comment.

I'm honestly not looking for an argument (even though I am ****** good at them) but I had to get this "out there" after reading your posts for the last few months. Also, I cannot work out if you are a petulant teenager or a miserable old man :)

Considering your history which you have eluded to recently, I am surprised you are so damning and judgmental of people.

For the record, I'm not even saying you shouldn't make such comments on here...it's not my forum so it's not my place :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pretty young would be my guess.

Well he was in high school in the early 90s.

Joined the army last year but it wasn't for him so left.

Was bringing all his L'Occitane products with him as he wouldn't use the cheap army rubbish. Oh but now likes to tell everyone they are fools for buying what they want and not the cheap stuff he says is so much better.

Likes to make fun of people with lisps(especially Alexis, who fronts his favourite L'Occitane)

Owns two properties, one in the UK and Lithuanian.

Earns over Ā£28,000 per annum.

Was homeless as the bank took his mother's flat after she died. The horror of staying in what sounded liked a Victorian workhouse for half a night, he preferred to sleep rough.

He father was a gangster and also an actor.

Can you guess who I am yet?:mysmilie_506:

Last edited:
I attended An Audience with Steve Allen at a theatre in Croydon a few years ago. I remember Will singing White Christmas whilst fake snow fell on the audience. I still have the pictures. :)

Being a friend of the revolting Steve Allen says a lot about Will.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Pardon my ignorance but who is Steve Allen and why is he revolting? I have never seen him on QVC.

Inge :)

Steve Allen is a radio presenter on London talk station LBC. His show airs weekdays from 4-6.30am
His show consists of him slagging of D-list celebrities. He can be quite funny at times but at others can come across as a bitter old man. His opening music used to be "The bitch is back"
Will Gowing used to read the traffic reports on LBC. I think at the time he worked for AA roadwatch. Steve and Will became good friends and Will appeared on stage when Steve did his "Audience With" shows.

Being a friend of the revolting Steve Allen says a lot about Will.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

I don't like Steve Allen either. His show is so pointless. He has been on LBC for years. Drives a Bentley and is into theatre.

I have just read the last 2 or 3 pages of this thread and have seen NOTHING that relates to the original point of this thread.
I know topics can wander and meander around the houses at times especially when there are pages and pages of posts like here but I have rarely read a thread which has contained so many off topic posts.
Have we given up on the original question of where have Debbie and Julian gone??
If so why not close the thread and start some new ones which could be more relevant to the posts, as lots of people will have stopped looking at this thread now and so will be missing what has been going on.

Surely life is too precious and we have far more important things going on to be so concerned about two sales assistants disappearing from our screens?

Steve Allen is a radio presenter on London talk station LBC. His show airs weekdays from 4-6.30am
His show consists of him slagging of D-list celebrities. He can be quite funny at times but at others can come across as a bitter old man. His opening music used to be "The bitch is back"
Will Gowing used to read the traffic reports on LBC. I think at the time he worked for AA roadwatch. Steve and Will became good friends and Will appeared on stage when Steve did his "Audience With" shows.

Thank you very much, not my sort of humour really either.

Inge x

Qvc are still using presenters in trailers and ads to deliberately promote the FAMILY of QVC, stressing it is not just a shop. So if they do this, they should not be surprised that people are interested in the sudden disappearance of members of that family.

Surely life is too precious and we have far more important things going on to be so concerned about two sales assistants disappearing from our screens?

I think that by visiting ShoppingTelly.com this is very important, in my opinion even more important with them banging on about 20 years. OK in the big scheme of life no it is not important at all but in the world of Shopping Telly I think it is.

I think that by visiting ShoppingTelly.com this is very important, in my opinion even more important with them banging on about 20 years. OK in the big scheme of life no it is not important at all but in the world of Shopping Telly I think it is.

I hear what you're saying Graham but having had a close family member recently diagnosed with what may be terminal cancer then it certainly puts things into perspective. Like I say, life is precious and I won't be losing sleep over two sales assistants missing from our screens.

I hear what you're saying Graham but having had a close family member recently diagnosed with what may be terminal cancer then it certainly puts things into perspective. Like I say, life is precious and I won't be losing sleep over two sales assistants missing from our screens.

really really sorry to hear this BusyLizzie.....(this forum is just alittle light relief from day to day things really..which helps here and there) ....having been in your sad postiion myself i understand where you are coming from ...everything feels irrelevant and rightly so.

Posted today on twitter:

Sandie ā€@sandie287
to @DebGreenwoodTV:- are u going back to qvc?

Debbie Greenwood ā€@DebGreenwoodTV
to @sandie287:- No, I won't be, sorry .x

Latest posts

Back