Where Is Alison Young??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that AY has not been on, even when there has been a beauty TSV. Perhaps she is on holiday, as I know being on tv for a couple of hours a week must be very tiring for her!!

I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that AY has not been on, even when there has been a beauty TSV. Perhaps she is on holiday, as I know being on tv for a couple of hours a week must be very tiring for her!!

yes indeed the poor dear must be exhausted.

lets just enjoy it while we can. the screeching old bag will be back too soon i'm sure.

Could be anything:
Someone told her that Avon bought Liz Earle and she's had to go and lie down due to shock.
She's exfoliated herself away to a mere speck.
The blocked pores finally got her.

Could be anything:
Someone told her that Avon bought Liz Earle and she's had to go and lie down due to shock.
She's exfoliated herself away to a mere speck.
The blocked pores finally got her.

Her puff sleeves were caught in a gust of wind, inflated, and carried her off screeching into the great blue yonder.............:tongue:

Looking on QVC's TV guide it looks like she is back for the OPI - TSV next week,so maybe she has been on holiday.:wave:

Looking on QVC's TV guide it looks like she is back for the OPI - TSV next week,so maybe she has been on holiday.:wave:

She doesn't go on holiday does she? God forbid a ray of sunshine should strike her miserable fizog :clapping: Long may her absence continue :hi:

speaking of pregnancy I seem to recalll one of her horses was about to foal, maybe she is in the stable now saying (or shrieking) "breathe through the contractions" at the poor thing.

The poor soul is probably panicking, worrying about her possible new job opportunity.

Avon calling............. Anyone home?

Last edited:
Hubby is no doubt taking her shopping for her new spring wardrobe. Paris fashion be dammed, local high street as long as it looks like something a wag can wear he'll buy it.:tongue:

Think she goes for a skiing holiday at this time each year....... tests out the ultraasun on the slopes!

Hope she's back soon - think I'm her only fan.:cheeky:

I'm a fan:hi:She makes me laugh with her blunt humour, not afraid to get her hands dirty and at least she's got a personality:rock:

Latest posts

Back