Where is Ruth??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cassie99

Registered Shopper
Any idea why the Ruth Langsford 2 hour show now is a repeat? Did Jackie sat anything at the of the Ruth Langsford show on style @ 1800( with Melissa as BA)

Any idea why the Ruth Langsford 2 hour show now is a repeat? Did Jackie sat anything at the of the Ruth Langsford show on style @ 1800( with Melissa as BA)
Strange she said to Charlie on the last programme that she would be on with Jackie tonight.

Apparently as we all know, Eamonn is on long recovery from having a back operation, ------ then he goes and falls down the stairs breaking his shoulder !!!! you couldn't make it up ! I bet Ruth had a few choice words for him. So no doubt as its a recent incident she's probably at home looking after him.

Apparently as we all know, Eamonn is on long recovery from having a back operation, ------ then he goes and falls down the stairs breaking his shoulder !!!! you couldn't make it up ! I bet Ruth had a few choice words for him. So no doubt as its a recent incident she's probably at home looking after him.
Ouch, poor bloke.

I saw the 7pm hour of Ruth with Ann Dawson. Was that a repeat ?

Latest posts

Back