Who is the VV TSV aimed at

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elizabeth Taylor? He keeps saying that he used to dress her when she was Mrs John Warner and yes, I can just see her in it (and any other middle-aged overweight American women) :puke:

Absolute hideous tat - easily re-created yourself by heading off to Primark, buying a cheapo vest top, draping a cheapo scarf around it then getting a friend to sew the scarf up the sides - Voila!!! Cost approx £4 (but still crap) :giggle:

Looks like they are all made from scarves sewn together with a bit of shirring elastic here and there

Looks like they are all made from scarves sewn together with a bit of shirring elastic here and there

Like the Dreamkeeper burnt out (offerings) scarves that are sewn up to make a throw on 'jacket' - its a very cheap way of creating a one size fits all fashion for high profit returns.

Last year I bought a far superior version from the Indigo range at M & S, absolutely beautiful, twenties in style, lovely fabric and detail, and a lot less money.

• Who is the VV TSV aimed at

Words fail me:eek: I would really like to see what the QVC fashion buyers wear..............

Jilly thinks it is so elegant so perhaps it is aimed at her age group cos it certainly not aimed at people of my age. I wouldn't wear it as a shroud. Absolute rubbish I think Q have lost me as a customer for ever.

Oh`s mother in law is 91 and in a home and whenever we visit her she always has something draped around her shoulders, a scarf or shawl. Maybe that`s the age group this is intended for ?

To me it. Looks like the kind of thing thin designers think larger ladies would like.
Simply dire
As for the artistry..... The black on with the red......looks like an old fashioned catalogue number.... The floral blue and yellow....... Words fail me. The only one with any possible attractiveness was the one jilly was wearing. But it was still awful in its (lack of) style

It will go well with Ideal worlds Moria C POTD :thinking:.....................Im not sure thats a good thing thou :cheeky:

The Q have lost the plot with this TSV,maybe thought they would give the warehouse staff an easy day.:cheeky:

Some haute couture male designers have been accused of secretly hating women and have tended to make clothes that look wonderful if you are the shape of a beanpole boy but impossible to wear by the average woman. Quite a few of qvc's designers (male and female) stress that they love women and want to make them look good. Hmmm. It's a lose lose situation it would seem. I reckon that women who buy much of this stuff are either over confident and think they'll look great in anything or else they're afraid of the high street and their own judgement and trust the presenters when they say how fab it all is. Still, it can be fun to watch and marvel, knowing that your cash is safe. Time to switch over if you feel yourself getting brainwashed!

Latest posts

Back