Who is your favourite guest?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alexis does not look friendly at all. she reminds me of victoria beckham they only love thier family and darling children. cold as ice

In what way does she not look friendly? Genuinely curious about how someone's appearance conveys unfriendliness

liz earle bores me to tears. she sounds patronising at best. but she is a success in the world of beauty but why do her staff have to act like stepford wives?

I doubt any of the brand reps of liz earle the company, are employed by liz earle the person, given she sold the company.

she loves her daughter milly. mention milly and alexis's face lights up. specially when you mention milly's blond hair. ahh bless!

Alexis from L'Occitane

Now there is a guest I cannot stand. All that smugness whilst continually washing her hands makes me want to slap her

Couldn't agree more, she looks so angry, strict and peed off, as if she'd smack you soon as look at you, and don't get me started on the way she over pronounces every, single word.

It's the smugness that I can't stand. Together with the washing of the hands whilst insisting that spending £20 on shower gel for umpteen bathrooms is the norm.

I have a fair amount of disposable income and there is no way I or any of my friends would dream of spending that every week for shower gel.

It's the smugness that I can't stand. Together with the washing of the hands whilst insisting that spending £20 on shower gel for umpteen bathrooms is the norm.

I have a fair amount of disposable income and there is no way I or any of my friends would dream of spending that every week for shower gel.

Imagine your friends face if you took six testers of hand cream instead of a bottle of wine to their dinner party, one they've probably never heard of L'Occitane and two, once they've stopped laughing, they'd probably think you got them free at your local department store, but then again that can't be true..........testers are bigger.. :mysmilie_15:

I don't mind Alexis at all, pleasant voice, good at describing the scents and textures, does her job of representing the brand well.

I don't mind Alexis (I think!) apart from the bracelet/bowl bashing. I can't watch her because of that, as a misophonia sufferer I find it unbearable.

I imagine if you are a fan of a particular brand you won't find the guest as annoying as someone isn't and who only sees and hears irritating traits.

still buy l'occitane alexis does not bother me enough not to buy. just some basic observations thats all

One of the favourite presenter taglines is about not taking a gift of wine or chocolates to a dinner party - instead, take the product they happen to be flogging. I suppose that in the wonderful world of Q they assume everyone's on a diet, of course, or a health kick of some kind. Soon they'll be telling us to take fitness equipment, a stepladder or a garden bench as our gift.

Imagine your friends face if you took six testers of hand cream instead of a bottle of wine to their dinner party, one they've probably never heard of L'Occitane and two, once they've stopped laughing, they'd probably think you got them free at your local department store, but then again that can't be true..........testers are bigger.. :mysmilie_15:

Mark, the diamond man, surname escapes me!! He's so calm, genuine and just generally lovely. Don't know what it is exactly, but think I have a secret (not so now) crush going on, hehe.

With you there Minxy - love Mark (I think his last name is Watson). Anyway, that's well dressed cheery Mark with the glasses, yes? Love him! (Did I already say that?)

Latest posts

Back