Who Is Your Favourite Presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sara is my favourite - I do hope she comes back after her baby arrives. I also like Pipa, Claudia and Debbie Greenwood. Of the men, I like Dale best - Charlie I only like when he's doing Charlie Bears.

I find Sara very soothing and easy to listen to. Anthony is also one of my favourites. Debbie Greenwood is near the top with me too.

The OKs - Dale, Pipa, Craig, Claudia, Julia.

Tend to get on my nerves at times - Claire, Jilly, Julian, Kathy, Catherine, Alison K, Alison Y, Simon, Charlie.

Don't like at all - Jill, Anne D.

Dislike most of all - Debbie Flint.

Have I forgotten someone??!

Alison Y. (I'm gonna regret saying this LOL) when she’s not in Battleaxe, or over-inflated ego mode. I like the fact that Alison’s individual, a little unpredictable, does her own thing, and has a like it or lump it attitude.

No other favourites, as the other presenters, just seem like generic shopping telly presenters to me.

Pippa, Kathy, Debbie,claudia, sara G and Gilly are the only female presenters i like.
My favourite male presenters are Anthony and Julian, neither of them are afraid to say if they don't like something especially on the yankee candle shoes. I find that much more watchable than all the usual sycophantic tosh that some of the others come out with

I'm not ashamed to say that I am a little bit in love with Pipa, especially when she is presenting on her own. No guests & no models. She seems to chat away about her family & friends and makes everything so funny.
I want to be in her family (sad or what)????:mysmilie_61:

I used to really like Julia as well, but in the last 12/18 months, she has changed in my opinion. Seems to think she runs QVC!

Not too keen on Dale or Charlie, But when they did a jewellery show together a few months back it was fantastic.

Can't stand Craig, Ali K & Ali Y. (Sorry).

I don't mind any of them really though I do find Debbie Flint a bit annoying at the moment. I say at the moment because there was a period when I found Catherine Huntley irritating and, more lately, Jill Franks. Now they don't have that effect on me. I don't see much of the men because I don't seem to watch the hours that they present BUT I like Dale, Julian and Charlie and am not keen on Anthony, Craig or Simon.
Really hope that Sara returns after she has her baby; she adds a touch of class to the proceedings.

I used to really like Julia as well, but in the last 12/18 months, she has changed in my opinion. Seems to think she runs QVC.
Same here, I used to like Julia too, but my perception of her has completely changed over the last year. Either Julia’s changed, or I used to watch her with rose tinted glasses. Can’t be @rsed to watched her anymore, as she seem really catty imo.

Saucer of milk for Ms. Roberts methinks.:mysmilie_697:

Forget to mention Jill Franks. Bad enough when she's presenting on her own, but when it's her & the stupid woman from Kipling I generally lose the will to live!!

There is no-one that I would switch off but I find Pippa and Debbie Flint the most entertaining to watch.

Quite like Kathy & is the only one I'd believe a word of.

AY - if she's on her own or with a guest she knows well she the banter between them can be very amusing, but on with someone like Lulu or she's just shouting over top of a guest I find her painful to watch & turn-off.

The rest are so-so, all sales people therefore, compulsive liers.

dont have a favourite but I dont mind Sara or Jilly ,Julian seems really genuine but he's hardly ever on.
Debbie F is ok too.Kathy makes me nervous,she's so jittery but I agree she is honest and has the likeability factor.
I like Craig aswell.oh and Dale has a twinkle in his eye that makes me laugh

Craig Rowe is the absolute best, along with Julian Ballantyne.

I still to this day think the biggest TV travesty of Justice was making Craig go through that disgusting competition for his job, he clearly is more versed in shopping telly and actually being a good presenter than half the usual staff such as the dire Claudia, Alison Young who just plain shouts and the horrid horrid presentation style of Sarah Griffiths.

I like Claudia - she is gorgeous, stylish and a bit cookie. No hard sell. Pippa is so likeable and genuine. I also think Kathy T is endearing too. She's not too polished or pushy. Jill used to irritate me, but now I quite like her. Weird. Cannot stand Julia - such a queen bee and so vain.

Latest posts

Back