Who Is Your Favourite Presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Claudia, Dale, Sara G, Debbie Greenwood.
I cannot stand Charlie or Alison Young. Julian turns me right off too.
I don't mind Pipa or Julia sometimes, or Alison Keenan, Kathy, Anthony or Jill Franks.

:mysmilie_698: i am not usually to keen on debbie flint but i loved her comments in the cargo show today, its not botox she said, but hey its good, not as good as botox and if you have the money for botox why not, its fine, but if not buy this

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: Ay will be after you debbie, but i have to say it has totally changed my view of her for the better

As well as Pippa, Charlie is good especially when he's on with Joan Rivers, when he is not too careful about what he says. Claudia is nice too, honest and easygoing. Julia seem lovely to me. And I really like Claire with her girlish enthusiam. I don't mind Alison Young when I have the energy. Jill Franks, I have to turn off and Debbie Flint used to be fine, now I find her too obviously hard sell and like she is talking to idiots.

pipa is by far my favourite shes really personable i think plus she reminds me of my sister

Julian makes my toes curl especially when presenting craft.

Oh yes, he does mine too, I can't stand his way of presenting nor his annoying voice, although I know he's very popular on here - just don't see why - as I don't find anything likeable about him and he's sooo boring.

I really like Claire, even though she gets over-excited sometimes and uses baby words.

Even though Julia has her many annoying ways, she is a very good presenter.

Charlie sends me to sleep and I switch over if he's presenting jewellery.

Pipa is my favourite, she's enthusiastic without being over the top, and I love the little stories she tells of her home life from time to time.

Alison Young has to be my least favourite presenter, along with Julian, Charlie and Debbie Flint.

I don't usually like Jill Franks, but I saw her presenting jewellery the other day and actually thought she was quite good.

Ali Young, Ali Keenan, Debbie Greenwood, Sarah G, Julian.

Pipa's too loud, have to turn the sound off when she is on. Find jilly boring, dont mind Julia, Clare and Kathy. Dont like Jill Franks or Claudia.

Just as well we're all so different, I suppose. I can't bear Julian, I loathe his voice, and both Alison Young and Debbie Flint seem really hard and unpleasant to me. Most of the rest are okay, I guess, I really like Alison Keenan and I like Craig. My favourite guests are Ralph from Honora and that lovely guy with the Lock and Lock, Malcolm.

Oh I'd forgotten about Jilly, she has to be the most boooooring presenter on QVC and the least sincere, her voice just drones on and on and she keeps saying 'oh ok' and not pronouncing the amount properly (which I find myself looking out for now!) i.e. 'fordy two pounds and fordy two pence.'

If you do wanna go for it and its going very quickly indeed! Can you tell who it is yet? She drives me nuts.

Like, Debbie F, Craig, Julian, Claudia, Pipa

Dislike greatly, Anne D, Ali Young, Jill Franks, Julia HRH Roberts.

I don't mind Craig but Anthony's my favourite. I quite like Pippa and Dale too.

I can't stand Ann Dawson or Jill Franks and Debbie Flint has been a real disappointment.

I think they're all equally foul in the main but have to admit that, although I don't necessarily like her, the only one I find myself paying attention to when she's on is Queen Julia!
She does at least give out the 'need to know' info as well as anticipating our 'would like to also know' wonderings on a given item & doesn't spend the entire time talking utter boll**ks! lol
She is IMVHO, the most professional of the lot anyway!

I think they're all equally foul in the main but have to admit that, although I don't necessarily like her, the only one I find myself paying attention to when she's on is Queen Julia!
She does at least give out the 'need to know' info as well as anticipating our 'would like to also know' wonderings on a given item & doesn't spend the entire time talking utter boll**ks! lol
She is IMVHO, the most professional of the lot anyway!

I salute you!!!

Latest posts

Back