Who lives in a house like this ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
I would love to know whose houses that Q uses on the adverts, the kitchens are bigger the whole ground floor of my home lol. They are absolutely immaculate too. The bathrooms you could get lost in, wonder if they belong to anyone famous? Anyway I'm jealous. :mysmilie_476:

People who live in such places register them with agencies who then organise renting them out to production companies. Very lucrative.

They're a far cry from the old days of Q. There used to be a Cleaning Solutions promo that looked like it was filmed in a student hovel.

I always imagine that the kitchen we see JF in, for the Q-Cut promo, is very much like hers I.e spotless and little evidence of it ever being used.

I think it speaks volumes about qvc's snobbishness. We all know the presneters have 'downstaairs cloakrooms' 'utility rooms' 'craft rooms' 'playrooms' etc etc, they tell us often enough.

Have you seen the previews of the CelebrityBigBrother House? Looks like the Q studio designers have worked their 'magic' over there.:mysmilie_845:

I always thought they filmed them in their own houses and yes, I have always thought "that kitchen probably cost more than my entire house" lol.

CC

Did anyone see the Sophie Dahl cooking show? That was filmed in a kitchen which I thought I recognised from catalogues like the white company, then I read it was flimed in a location shoot house which lots of different companies use including the white company. Online you could see the bedrooms and they'd been white company too.

The kitchen JF is in is rather enviable - looks like the type you could find in the best bits of Chiswick :thinking:

Many Q presenters rent rather than own their homes. There's nothing wrong with that but to have houses like that in London would require loadsa dosh. I'm afraid my 3 bed terrace will have to do, but I can dream.

I thought that it was JF's house too:giggle:

no it can't possibly be, where are 1,000 handbags, the entire collection of Decleor, Elemis, Ojon, Gaitneau and L'occitaine products, where are the dozens of pairs of Uggs, Birkenstocks, where are the ropes of Honora pearls, where is all the stuff she cannot live without?

There was a picture of Jill's lounge on her blog when she previewed the Lulu Guinness lips Wanda - a while back now mind.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There is no aga so its not Jills kitchen. I imagine she has a country/farmhouse kitchen or at least thats what i think suits an aga better! If you look very closely at at the kitchen, there are curtain poles at the windows but no curtains - perhaps they are vacant houses??

My partner used to rent a cottage in the grounds of a house that was used as a film set. I used to joke that he was in the servants quarters. It was lovely though and we were able to use the outdoor pool and tennis court! It was set on the edge of a 20 acre wood. A real glimpse into how the other half really live. But they were lovely people and really friendly. We had a couple of pool parties as they were often away on holiday.

People who live in such places register them with agencies who then organise renting them out to production companies. Very lucrative.

They're a far cry from the old days of Q. There used to be a Cleaning Solutions promo that looked like it was filmed in a student hovel.

I bet they don't have a mezzanine though!

Latest posts

Back