Who went for the bears?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rollypollypud

Registered Shopper
Did anyone resist the tsv? I was in two minds but in the end I was won over by the bigger dark brown one of the two.

I've just ordered Cooper too. I'm going to step away from the credit card now lol

I ordered the TSV.......love charlie bears as well as my steiff (buy a lot of steiff in TKMaxx)

I resisted the TSV, but bought Fuddy and the 7" mini bear called Peanut.

aww Tabs well done on gettin Rodley cause i`m so tempted to grab him to go in my bedroom which features a green wall, am wonderin when he comes would it be possible to see a pic please xx

Hi Ian :) , Thank you. Rodley went really quick but i allready had him on cheque hold before the show:wink: I'll post up pics when he arrives.

I was feeling a bit low yesterday and think I cried my way through most of the shows as the bears were so cute. OH says that next time they are on, provided I don't cry, he will buy me one!

OT ALERT!!!
Catkins, your cat is IDENTICAL to our old gentleman Mc Gyver who we lost a couple of years ago:heart:
I love the look of the bear you're smitten with Ian:happy:I'm a sucker for cuddly toys of all sorts:heart:

I resisted the TSV but in the end I couldn't not buy so went for Cinders x

Can anyone tell me if Pandy was on yesterday? I ordered on waitlist a bit back and checked yesterday but when I entered the item number I just got the out of stock message. When I look now you can order on waitlist but my order still shows awaiting stock. It seems a bit odd!

I didn't go for the TSV, too similar to the last TSV and also their eyes really put me off, they had a permanently stunned look to me.

I did want Nora as she was gorgeous. I am quite lucky I am in the process of moving house right now, so only saw the launch show at midnight and none of the other shows. I did just make the mistake of typing 'Charlie Bears' into QVCUK.com - I now want Gold Dust & the 2010 bear as well.

I am thoroughly sickened with QVC right now though, so won't be ordering from them.

I went for Graeme aswell just couldn't resist lol.

I got an email from qvc today saying my tsv had been dispatched so hoping for delivery tomorrow (although I won't hold my breath lol)

Just got to get hubby to put some shelves up now to house my new arrivals:happy:

Latest posts

Back