Who's going for the AHHHHHH bra?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info...looked in last night and bought one of each from the coloured ones...Ahh bras are brilliant, and I have chucked out all my other bras since I started wearing them. You can't normally buy coloured ones in this country....and if they are available, they cost an absolute fortune...I was amazed to find them selling for around £13 each.

I just got a set of 3 on Ebay!

Me too. Thanks Rentochops. I've fancied trying them for a bit but didn't fancy paying full whack for them. I wasn't sure about the size either as they seem to go 12-14 and then 16-18 and I'm more of a 14-16 so I've taken Bluebell's advice and gone for a downsize. Thanks ladies! :up:

I'm pregnant and they say you should wear non wired bras, but I don't think they will hold my 34Fs!

Really silly question but what makes these a bra and not a crop top that we had in the mid 90's?

How come the presenters don't model these? They test the skincare, live on air, wear Kim and Co and pretend to like it, do pilates and zumba, eat the Thornton's chocolates etc. Julia, with her ample bosom, would be perfect to front this show. :thinking:

Last edited:
I just bought some (off eBay) as I'm allergic to the wires on most bras and being a 'lady of a certain age' and prone to sweats it is getting worse!

I am a 38E and they give me reasonable support. If I was going out somewhere dressed up I wouldn't wear them but for every day, nothing special I will wear them most of the time. They are very comfortable. The only thing I will say is that next time I'll get a smaller size as the ones I have are a little loose fitting.

So much for DF doing her hard sell act again during the launch as I see all sizes are still in stock. Ebay must be doing a roaring trade at the moment!

Maybe lots of people cancellled their orders after it was mentioned you could get them on ebay at a fraction of the price

I had a look at some on ebay and someone has advertised ahh bra but one of the reviewers said it wasnt a genuine ahh bra they got but still happy with it

Maybe lots of people cancellled their orders after it was mentioned you could get them on ebay at a fraction of the price

I had a look at some on ebay and someone has advertised ahh bra but one of the reviewers said it wasnt a genuine ahh bra they got but still happy with it

I bought some from Ebay and they were REALLY thin material and I was not impressed but there was a "groupon" offer for 3 for £19 so I bought some more and they are so much better...(.they still dont support my large "GG" bust but I like them for wearing in bed) so I would agree the ones from ebay were fakes .

Don't think the AHHHHH bra would suit, but I'm waiting for the OOOOOOO-ERRRRR underpants :nod:

i saw the ahh bra (type) on the local market the other week, 3 for 25 euros. i am tempted to get something like these if only for around the house

for the larger busted ladies wanting support but not the wires... i bought the DIM osmose set last year and they are great. i am a 38 c/d (a good c lol) and this bra gives the support and it so comfortable to wear

hold on... just had a look around the other stuff on qvc and its cheaper to order 3x coloured bras than the tsv set... a bit silly

Last edited:
rhonda shear is not a good advert for her products. i ws going to order the ahhhh bras then i saw her rountound body in that lace get up and my money is now safe! qvc make her change that outfit as the stock you bought from her will stay in the warehouse for ever and ever!!!!

I just got mine off eBay. As someone who always takes my bra off as soon as I get in the house or sometimes in the car on the way home. Decided they looked ok for wearing around the house rather than have my bits dangling. Thanks for the heads up here as I paid around £12 for 3. Almost cheaper than the postage for trying and returning them to qvc if they do not work.

i've just bought one off ebay to try but probably have bought a pack of three as i could have sold them on if i didn't like them.

Last edited:
The ebay link was posted on QVC's own Facebook page, of course you take a chance when you buy from Ebay, but if you think they are fakes then you shouldn't buy or if you are using Paypal there is some comeback.

These bras look hideous! I still want my rack to be a somewhat attractive feature, there's nO way in hell you could wear something like that and pull off a sexy feminine look!

Latest posts

Back