Whose the hottest female on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dunno how to do a poll ! But I go for Jilly Halliday - lovely smile. The rest aint bad either ;)

Jilly Halliday is very pretty as is that young Australian girl who does Artscape. Claudia has a beautiful face.

I think the Nails Inc lady is very pretty and bubbly :)

What about the scary vacuum cleaner woman with the deep voice maybe for those who like to be dominated? :manic:

Amy Garcia the Guest Presenter for Kim & Co.

I was trying to think of her, she's lovely. I just couldn't remember what product she represented. I don't think a pretty girl like that would be seen dead in that terrible stuff.

Someone already mentioned miriam the model i think she is stunning and also Nicky who brings the B & W on sometimes she is so beautiful,i really dont rate rene at all the way she seduces the camera she loves herself far too much

ooops thank harfarfs i of course intended to say i was the sexiest not sexist, its just that my hands are a small of course, so it was a typo, but none the less i am, sorry julia is the sexiest, and the smallest:D

Ok, that's who I want to vote for: http://amygarciaofficial.com/main/ :D

Yes, she is very pretty. Obviously a model !!!!!!!!!!!

I think Emma who does Tiffany Lighting is an attractive girl and also the Prezerve lady always looks good and has a good personality. In fact there are quite alot of glam Guests when you think about it , too many to mention. Michelle Hope is glamourous, gosh we could go on and on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back