WHY o you get this ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31

When its a show currently on air. WHY when you try to order on line & you click on the item do we get this ?:headbang:

I've been :headbang: for a good few weeks now, the only way I can search the web site is going on internet explorer.
I know there's another thread "web site broken" full of delete cookies and download firefox etc, etc.
I refuse to alter any laptop settings because QVC can't sort a faulty web site, instead will help me shop less with them.

i dont change my settings i just clear the cookie data from the last day. i used to switch browsers but that stopped working for me to, now only clearing works for me

I've been :headbang: for a good few weeks now, the only way I can search the web site is going on internet explorer.
I know there's another thread "web site broken" full of delete cookies and download firefox etc, etc.
I refuse to alter any laptop settings because QVC can't sort a faulty web site, instead will help me shop less with them.

I agree - other websites don't need any faffing about to use them so why can't QVC sort theirs out. Amazon must be a much bigger site but I have never had any problems accessing it and making an order. I often wonder if QVC make the website inaccessible on purpose, just to thwart me from using Quidco and getting my 5% discount < paranoid !>

Latest posts

Back