Why oh Why oh Why?..............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Scottish Shopper

Registered Shopper
Are we supposed to take "fashion" (I use the word loosely for QVC) advice from a man who looks like he has stolen his grandad's demob suit. Also, why does every outfit he describes have to have a "story" or a "vibe". I do not look at a mannequin or display in a shop and think "wow that has a really relaxed fit vibe". I despair...............

Rant over!

:mysmilie_10:

Did he say about wearing EMUs with a short strappy sun dress or sandals with a faux fur coat?

Was "it" whatever it was, able to be worn to a BBQ/garden party/christening/travelling on plane?

Was it going to update our wardrobes to bring it on trend?

He must be thrilled, just sends an item of clothing upstairs to tell the kids a story before bedtime, saving him and the missus a job, I believe Centigrade tell the best.

Sorry folks, yes, yes, yes the dreaded Glen "I am a fashion stylist/trend analyst" Campbell. I want to throw things at the TV when that twerp is on. It's like car crash tv, I can't help but watch, but know I shouldn't for the sake of my blood pressure!!!!

I've not heard him mention the 'city short' for a while, it can't be bang on trend this season. Same with colour-blocking, must be last year's story.

Well give it another year EM and the "city short" will be back as "retro" then another 5 years it'll ascend to "vintage"!

Latest posts

Back