Woohoo, just bagged my first piece of marcasite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
After all the rave reviews, and some serious temptation, I've just place my first successful bid on a lovely marcasite ring. Can't wait for it to come on Tuesday, with my other little order :whistle:

:doggie:
i.php

:1: well done Mad4gems... on getting your 1st piece of marcasite....

"you will be back for more mark my words" lol!!!!!!!!!! :54:

Luv, Mirabelle xxx:1:

I bought a Rocks marcasite ring and I don't even like marcasite

(well I didn't like marcasite - but I do now..............:eek:)

I know what you mean Jantac, I never liked it either, but their pieces are just soooooooooo tempting!!

OOh good choice mad4gems it is one of my very favourite rings, totally chic and stunning:1:

Good on you M4G, it's the start of another beautiful relationship. What's next- earrings, bracelet, bangle, necklace or pendant? Or all five perhaps? :D

Three months ago I didn't wear silver and associated marcasite with 'granny-style stuff. Now I have to sit on my hands when certain pieces are being auctioned.

I know Calvin, Rocks has completely changed my jewellery wardrobe, I'm getting very adventurous in my old age!!!:laugh:

is there such a thing as a little order with RTV?

A couple of pairs of 'little' diamond studs Sammi? Lol.:) Have Rocks ever auctioned a diamond solitaire pendant? Would be nice to match the earrings, if you know what I mean. ;)

I know Calvin, Rocks has completely changed my jewellery wardrobe, I'm getting very adventurous in my old age!!!:laugh:

Funny, I was just talking about this with my boss on Thursday. She was admiring a chunky Turquoise & Silver necklace I'd just had delivered from Rocks, which I previously would never have bought. Like you, I didn't 'do' silver, and tended to go for very conservative, classic styled, small pieces of jewellery - which I'm now beginning to view as rather old fashioned. Watching Rocks has definitely opened my eyes to a whole new world of modern design and style. My boss, who is of a similar age to me was saying she thought it might be time to review her own jewellery and maybe try something more modern.
Anyway, the Turquoise necklace was then greatly admired by several other colleagues, one of whom asked if she could buy it off me! She is going to a function next week and says it's 'The' necklace she has been searching for, to go perfectly with her outfit, so I loaned it to her 'cos I am nice like that :21:
Your Marcasite ring is gorgeous! Well done on bagging it, and I hope you love it. :1:

Oh no, there's a gorgeous pair of marcasite earrings in the 5.00pm hour, get thee behind me satan, get thee away, I don't want anything to do with you today:54:

After all the rave reviews, and some serious temptation, I've just place my first successful bid on a lovely marcasite ring. Can't wait for it to come on Tuesday, with my other little order :whistle:

i.php

M4G I have this ring and its stunning! Hope you love yours as much as I do mime!

Latest posts

Back