Woohoo, just bagged my first piece of marcasite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't got any marcasite yet :eek:

Aww Darls........even I've got a ring, pendant, earrings and a yummy bracelet!

But there's doesn't seem to have been too much on this week, just when I've been looking out for some more.

Ahem, not for me you understand.........my next door neighbour has a birthday coming up next week and I thought
she might like some of the lovely Marcasite.

Btw congrats on your first M snatch Lady Mad, hope you love it when you get it home.........along with your other little order! :D

Isn't it funny, I NEVER liked marcasite, but there was a black onyx ring with a few marcasite accents, and I thought that it would be great for a Xmas present for my friend. So I buy it, and I think, bloomin' heck, thats really nice.:1:still giving her the ring as a pressie mind, so I just have to treat myself to some marcasite, and have now come to the conclusion that rocks marcasite, both in quality and design, is exceptional. (So I want more......)

(btw the logic behind the decision to purchase this marcasite is now known as Zyggys law: nice pressie for friend +rocks tv = further purchases for self - other gemstones/quantities may, of course,: be substituted) :22:

Latest posts

Back