Worst present ever

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My worst Christmas present as a kid was from my grandparents and this was a massive bar of Swiss chocolate with nuts in. Really great for most people, but not if you have a severe nut allergy as I do. My sister was jumping for joy as I handed her my unwanted present and was told by my grandparents that I was ungrateful! :)

My worst Christmas present as a kid was from my grandparents and this was a massive bar of Swiss chocolate with nuts in. Really great for most people, but not if you have a severe nut allergy as I do. My sister was jumping for joy as I handed her my unwanted present and was told by my grandparents that I was ungrateful! :)

Aw no, Janette! :( How could they not know about your allergy?! My ex girlfriend had a severe nut allergy - particularly to peanuts - which apparently are in all sorts of things. She used to carry an epi-pen which contained emergency adrenaline. I know it's really horrible but when we separated I sent her a jar of peanut butter as a gift. Not very nice of me, I know, but she was a real psycho, bunny-boiler type like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.

Latest posts

Back