Worst QVC xmas gift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of those LED light changing mobile things.

They say its better to give than receive so I'd give the person who bought it for me a black eye!!!

the usual suspects - indigo loon, crapper factory, Kim Montreal etc plus northern shites, ridiculous Christmas ornaments. Thinking about it, most of the stuff they sell these days, except for beauty products

They say its better to give than receive so I'd give the person who bought it for me a black eye!!!
They've been flogging those things for ages now, obviuosly can't get rid of them. Anything that Ann woman brings to QVC is cheap old tutt!

A Dyson, even if it was the TSV!

I agree! I'm a self-employed cleaner and I can't stand Dysons, especially the upright ones. The suction is usually good but they are the most clunky, cumbersome things.
Other presents I would be unhappy to receive are anything by Quacker, Basso and any earrings that aren't brand new to QVC, cos I don't trust that I would be the first person to wear them if you know what I mean!

Anything by Lori Greiner, Kirks Folly and Dreamkeeper. Oh, and Lily O'Brien chocs - yuck!

I quite like the idea to have one in my conservatory :sad:

There was a drain unblocking kit in the DIY Xmas Gift Show on Sunday......Don't all rush at once.

Something would certainly be unblocked if this was given to most people I suspect. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back