Wow! Big Bite here already!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I checked my account earlier, and the Big Bite was despatched on 2nd July and the case with extra gromlets on the 3rd July.

It would be nice if both arrived on Saturday, but I'm not holding my breath.

I didn't realise there was a case, any chance of the item number? I have searched under cropadile, gromlets, eyelet and no joy. Did it sell out? TIA!

I got mine today - and the case, and the extra eyelet kit ...

and various other kits I bought - not sure I'd realised how much I ordered!

My Big Bite turned up 10 minutes ago - by van drop! When I told her I'd ordered two items, she said "I'll be back, then." I think maybe not - I think the case with gromlets will probably come by post being that much lighter.

Then again, this is hardly over 4kg so I don't know why this didn't come by post. Still, who cares - it came! That's all that matters.

Can't wait to have a play now - assuming I can get through the thick plastic and get it out of the packaging!

Mine arrived and it is faulty ..... the smaller eyelet does not cut holes. The bigger eyelet and the gromlet bit are ok, so this will be returned. :mad:

I shall ring and ask for a pre-paid postage. It's a bit much to have to spend almost £5 receiving it without having to pay to return it.

Mine arrived and it is faulty ..... the smaller eyelet does not cut holes. The bigger eyelet and the gromlet bit are ok, so this will be returned. :mad:

I shall ring and ask for a pre-paid postage. It's a bit much to have to spend almost £5 receiving it without having to pay to return it.

Tell them it's faulty and you should get your P&P refunded too.

Latest posts

Back