X Hits the spot!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I havent been able to stay on rocks tonight, internet virtually stopped everytime I tried to log in, am very sorry to hear there has been more trouble though, wish it would all stop I really do.

I think to say it was trouble is a bit of an over statement as it was over very quickly, and compared to some of the goings on, this was very tiny.

PrincessRacer signed in and Jason said that he had been deleted from ST. She asked why and he said that he had called Graham a baby. She said that that wasn't very friendly, and Graham came on to say that he thought it was rude. PR said that yeah Graham, like she said, not friendly, and Jason said that what he thought was rude was not being told he had been deleted. PR then said something like lets get back to the sparkles to change the subject and that was that.

For me, its between Jason and Graham, and it was blink and you miss it stuff.

I Think it was my welcome thread that was deleted!!

I think to say it was trouble is a bit of an over statement as it was over very quickly, and compared to some of the goings on, this was very tiny.

PrincessRacer signed in and Jason said that he had been deleted from ST. She asked why and he said that he had called Graham a baby. She said that that wasn't very friendly, and Graham came on to say that he thought it was rude. PR said that yeah Graham, like she said, not friendly, and Jason said that what he thought was rude was not being told he had been deleted. PR then said something like lets get back to the sparkles to change the subject and that was that.

For me, its between Jason and Graham, and it was blink and you miss it stuff.

:1: Hi SheffieldOwl how are you!?

I think it's the thread that I started to welcome jasonbh to St.com.....
It must have been deleted as I can't see it anywhere....something must have been said there....I dont' know as it had gone when I logged on tonight:33:

Mirabelle :40:

Hi Mirabelle. I am fine thank you. Hope you are well too.

I don't know if anything was said on that thread. I didn't look to be honest. That was all that happened in Rocks chat though. I didn't think much of it because it was nothing to do with me! Lol

Think it must have been just between those 2 then, because that was all that was on Rocks, and if it wasn't on here, then I don't know where else it could have been!

Would love to know though!

Latest posts

Back