Xmas tree or Glen ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Addy

Registered Shopper
just tuned into Centigrade hour. Don't know what's more pathetic - Glen saying he thinks a 75 quid coat could easily pass for 500 or the looking-sorry-for-itself xmas tree on the set, it's got a handful of baubles on it at most. Can't do anything about Glen but they could have pushed the boat out with the xmas decs.

Expensive tastes

Yes Glen lets slip sometimes that he only wears high end designer clothes. Not sure how he can compare anything appearing on QVC,

Ah, yes k, Coats'n'Ats, a shop that is still missed on the High St., mostly by the shoplifters having a field day! (inside info).

I saw a woman shoplift a blouse from C&A; M&S I could understand, but C&A?!?

C&A were great for work clothes when I first started in the civil service. I HATED their casual ranges though; they didn't seem to know who they were catering for.

Their quality wasn't as good as M&S; they weren't as trendy as Top Man, River Island or Next, and they weren't as dedicated for the older gentleman as BHS has always been.

Plus, their casual shirts always seemed to be a poly blend or viscose and I could never wear them without becoming dehydrated. :thinking:

I saw a woman shoplift a blouse from C&A; M&S I could understand, but C&A?!?

C&A were great for work clothes when I first started in the civil service. I HATED their casual ranges though; they didn't seem to know who they were catering for.

Their quality wasn't as good as M&S; they weren't as trendy as Top Man, River Island or Next, and they weren't as dedicated for the older gentleman as BHS has always been.

Plus, their casual shirts always seemed to be a poly blend or viscose and I could never wear them without becoming dehydrated. :thinking:

Is THAT where you used to buy your bowler hat sand black brollys from then Daahlink.
:emo:

I didnt even know C&A existed anymore!

Thought the TSV was ok, or could be that anything warm looks appealing right now. I also think that Genevive looked lovely in the ronni nicole dress, much more able to relate to her than Glen.

When I was a child I remember family members referring to C&A as 'Cheap and Awful'!! And I remember an episode of Only Fools and Horses where Del persuaded Rodney into some hare-brained scheme by telling him that with his share of the profit he could buy himself a suit from 'Man at C&A' - love it! :grin:

Latest posts

Back