Yankee Candle Coming Back?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rosa has some kind of lay role with the Diocese of, I believe, Herefordshire. I think it might be in the welfare arena: I did read it on the website but have forgotten.

In that big photo, Steven must surely have used various filters. That makeup is absolutely pristine with no hint of a line anywhere. And I agree with Boffy, he was a nice looking chap.
He looks like a character in Avatar or some other CGI animated film.

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Signature Large Jar
Yankee Candle Set of 3 New Season Fragrances
Yankee Candle Set of 2 Large Originals Set
Yankee Candle Plug In Starter Kit with Set of 2 Clean Cotton Refills
Yankee Candle 4 Piece Collection of Medium Signature Candles
Yankee Candle Set of 2 Large Floral Signature Tumblers

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Signature Large Jar
Yankee Candle Set of 3 New Season Fragrances
Yankee Candle Set of 2 Large Originals Set
Yankee Candle Plug In Starter Kit with Set of 2 Clean Cotton Refills
Yankee Candle 4 Piece Collection of Medium Signature Candles
Yankee Candle Set of 2 Large Floral Signature Tumblers
I have been buying Yankee from elsewhere since it left QVC, I must say that I love the new signature jars, they are so much more attractive than the old ones. The reed diffusers are nicer as well. Just watching Rosa now with Ophelia, I must say the latter isnt too bad presenting this. Some of the prices dont seem too bad if you like to buy a variety of fragrances in a set, I am glad Yankee have come back albeit for an occasional show.

I cannot imagine he makes much as an influencer does he? 2500 doesn’t sound like many to me in the advertising world. Still he must get some money from somewhere! His shop was burgled wasn’t it, and then YC opened up nearby and put him out of business iirc. The selfies I have seen all seemed to be about the fact he has lost weight so maybe he represents some food/diet brand? It’s a bit egocentric though isn’t it, posting endless body shots? I mean apart from family I never got any indication that he spent time latterly with anyone else. But then I haven’t seen his pix for a long while now. I liked him as a BA though, ☹️.
Ozympic? (sp)
Loose weight with jab, tell everyone about your 'weightloss joutney'. Do smug shite vids & pretend to be a model. Pretend too that its all about your new regime & flog the prods. Not exactly new, is it?

Yankee Candles New Items

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Signature Large Tumblers

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Summer Fruits Signature Large Jars

Yankee Candle Mini's Bundle 2 x Votives, Wax Melts & 2 x Small Tumblers

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Vanilla Signature Collection

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Large Signature Jars

Yankee Candle Originals Bundle 1 Large Jar, 1 Medium Jar & 10 Votives

OMG hate that very overpriced bear range, and that awful couple
couple. It amazes me because there are much more beautiful bears out there for collectors. I have some beauties, not one of them Charlie.

Latest posts

Back