Yankee Candle Set Of 3 Magical World Journey Large Tumblers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you so much, Autumn. I was only thinking about these World Journey trios at the weekend as I noticed the last one they did (Fiji Beach, Spas of Thailand, Brazilian Guava) had gone up to full price and I wondered if they would be doing another imminently. I'm not going for today's TSV and am unlikely to go for the Scenterpiece so I might deserve a treat!

Thank you so much, Autumn. I was only thinking about these World Journey trios at the weekend as I noticed the last one they did (Fiji Beach, Spas of Thailand, Brazilian Guava) had gone up to full price and I wondered if they would be doing another imminently. I'm not going for today's TSV and am unlikely to go for the Scenterpiece so I might deserve a treat!

Your welcome , they aren't "live" on the website yet but they are a Hot Pick so will be shown on air sometime tomorrow:)

Your welcome , they aren't "live" on the website yet but they are a Hot Pick so will be shown on air sometime tomorrow:)

Great, thanks. That was my next question so you're a step ahead of me again! I am not around all day but I'll check the website occasionally - the last WJ trios stayed the same price for weeks, as I recall, so I don't think I need to get in quick, do I?

These are my sort of smells, going by the descriptions on the excellent waxaddicts.co.uk you told us about.

Great, thanks. That was my next question so you're a step ahead of me again! I am not around all day but I'll check the website occasionally - the last WJ trios stayed the same price for weeks, as I recall, so I don't think I need to get in quick, do I?

These are my sort of smells, going by the descriptions on the excellent waxaddicts.co.uk you told us about.

They should be on the website in the morning but i really cant see them selling out tomorrow so you should be fine ...........famous last words lol :mysmilie_59:

Still showing as 'sold out' this morning.

I'm unsure where to go for these this time (I have bought the last 2 sets) as the 'Jamaican Rum Punch' one was a complete disaster for me - I had to thrown half of it away because it tunneled so badly and I lost the wick in what molten wax I had.

I haven't started the last set yet, but as these are Christmasy ones, I might be tempted afterall.

Still showing as 'sold out' this morning.

I'm unsure where to go for these this time (I have bought the last 2 sets) as the 'Jamaican Rum Punch' one was a complete disaster for me - I had to thrown half of it away because it tunneled so badly and I lost the wick in what molten wax I had.

I haven't started the last set yet, but as these are Christmasy ones, I might be tempted afterall.

I bought the last two sets too. I liked all the first ones but found both the Fiji Beach and Spas of Thailand in the second quite non-descript and weak scented. They were ok though (perish the thought I would ever return Yankees!!).

I am very tempted by this next set - all seem to have some vanilla which might put some people off but as they are definitely not just plain vanilla, which can be too much for my nose, they sound great to me.

Thanks Autumn. These are up now and have just ordered mine. Thankfully that means I can avoid all other temptations on Yankee day!

Thanks Autumn. These are up now and have just ordered mine. Thankfully that means I can avoid all other temptations on Yankee day!

Weird, as I just clicked on the link and it's still showing Sold Out. I'm not panicking though (yet!).

Weird, as I just clicked on the link and it's still showing Sold Out. I'm not panicking though (yet!).

Scrap that - I just tried putting in the item number on the Q site and got the set so about to order.

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the tip about just putting item number in AndiK!

I didn't get the last set but have the earlier romantic journey set. Currently burning South African Vineyard from collection not one of my favourite aromas but I've got used to it on account of it is lasting for ages. I started to burn it when I had it delivered and think I did some over zealous wick trimming early on and the flames weren't getting above 3mm for past few months so it barely went down even half an inch. It's just about recovered and burning well now, it's so nice to actually see the flame a little from across the room for a change.
Hope I like the new set when it arrives I'm not sure what the biscotti one will smell like?

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the tip about just putting item number in AndiK!

I didn't get the last set but have the earlier romantic journey set. Currently burning South African Vineyard from collection not one of my favourite aromas but I've got used to it on account of it is lasting for ages. I started to burn it when I had it delivered and think I did some over zealous wick trimming early on and the flames weren't getting above 3mm for past few months so it barely went down even half an inch. It's just about recovered and burning well now, it's so nice to actually see the flame a little from across the room for a change.
Hope I like the new set when it arrives I'm not sure what the biscotti one will smell like?

Ah, that's ok - I wondered if it was just my computer not picking up the updated page but I'm glad it helped you too.

The smell of the Italian Christmas Biscotti is described as "The aroma of special holiday biscotti made with sun-ripened lemons, almonds and buttery vanilla". I just gained two pounds reading it.

Have those of you who ordered received your WJ sets yet? Mine came today and I'm happy. The Biscotti one was always going to be my favourite and it smells gorgeous cold, especially the lid, just like biscotti. However, I burned it for a few hours earlier and it's almost the same as Vanilla Cupcake to me - the lemony, biscuity notes seem to disappear. Christmas in Paris has only a subtle pine smell but I've not lit it yet so it may change. I didn't want another full-on Balsam & Cedar type though. North Pole Magic is nice, again quite subtle and sweet with a hint of men's shower gel!

Pleased I went for it.

Mine came yesterday too. I only smelt them (very) cold so they seemed very soft to me but I know will change as they warm up. I liked the red one best which reminded me of a mix between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I know what you mean about the men's shower gel!! The green one, I agree is much more subtle than I was expecting and none the worse for that! I do not understand what it has to do with Paris though, not many pine forests there. Now I liked the white one and thought it was quite a pleasant, fresh vanilla (no sign of almonds to me!) but I hope it doesn't turn into Vanilla Cupcake as I really do not like that. I like a "clean" vanilla rather than a sugared up vanilla. Still if it is too sugary I shall burn it with something else. However I am very happy with them and delivered very promptly too.

Mine came too! Very pleased I ordered them. Thanks for mentioning men's shower gel I couldn't place what North Pole Magic reminded me of. I thought it was meant to be a mint/vanilla fragrance and that didn't spring to mind when sniffing! Italian Christmas Biscotti I do like cold I just hope the almond aroma doesn't get stronger when lit. Christmas in Paris, my initial thought was it smelled like a very pleasant disinfectant (in a nice way) my husband liked it but didn't detect the pine!

That's just my first impressions, burning could bring a whole new dimension!!

Hope everyone enjoys theirs.

I haven't ordered these, as I looked at my supplies and I have half of a large jar and three medium jars in Christmas fragrances and I know I would be keeping these for December. I also have a selection of votives, tealights and melts in my stash and I have the auto delivery due out in November from the striped hamper TSV.

Latest posts

Back