Yankee Candles TSV 14/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm never really tempted to buy candles in the summer - it seems silly to burn them on light summer evenings

I still cannot see how this can be a table centrepiece as stated in the e-mail from QVC, or am I not being imaginative enough?

Do they sometimes change the TSV I wonder?

i think this is a centre piece of a room so it does not just have to be a table one but the email was misleading as you would of thought a centre piece would be a table one but in this case it seems what they meant was a centre piece of a room

My money's safe - can't see this being practical around an open fireplace ;)
I need a functional fire guard

i think this is a centre piece of a room so it does not just have to be a table one but the email was misleading as you would of thought a centre piece would be a table one but in this case it seems what they meant was a centre piece of a room

Yep, I was not thinking "out of the box".

I have not got anywhere to put it either but they are pretty.

Last edited:
Yankee Candle Decorative Screen with 8 Holders & 24 Fragranced Tea Lights
Today's Special Value Price £23.97
QVC Price £29.00
Item Number 757366
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Bring your fireplace to life with this decorative fold-away screen from Yankee Candle. It's crafted from wrought iron and is available in two stylish colours - Black or Cream. Both options feature a pretty floral design and come with two boxes of 12 fragranced tea lights and eight glass votives. The Black option comes with Water Garden and Baby Powder tea lights and the Cream option comes with Fresh-cut Rose and Clean Cotton tea lights. Each tea light has a burn time of around six hours. Screen measures around 56cm x 8cm x 59cm (22" x 3" x 23").

With several large dogs on the loose, I'm thinking "Health & Safety" !!! I'll have to stick with my large jars with lids which I can put out of reach. It does sound pretty though.

I'm trying to get into that frame of mind

I liked the firescreen but I cannot see me using it as a table centrepiece, unless of course hubby had upset me.

Well, now that I've seen the TSV I think it would be a wonderful centrepiece when those little marital tiffs happen.

'Can you lob the salt over the centrepiece, dear', she said, through gritted teeth.
'Yes, dear,' he said, wearily
Etc, etc.

Had to turn it off I really wanted to get both but can't with madam, maybe when she is older :)

Another turn off here. It's beautiful and i'm sorely tempted but with the animals I daren't and i'm not sure I really have the right spot for it either.

Am watching Father Ted on More4 instead :p

Last edited:
Quite liking the Cream version,would go nicely in my sittingroom but alas,Maisie is so nosey,I couldn't risk it.
Not watching QVC tonight,watching Pulp Fiction for the umpteenth time instead.Could listen to that fab song,Girl,You'll Be A Woman Soon,for ever! :)

Latest posts

Back