YBF - Eyebrow Pencil now on Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So was the £39.99 price tag last night a mistake or was it not selling? Hope anyone who ordered at £39.99 gets the £10 back!!!

Stacey was on with Debbie this morning, and she said that it was HER mistake - got confused with the dollar/pound conversion apparently. Debbie then said that everyone who had bought at £39.99 would be refunded £10.

Stacey seems more chipper today than she has at QVC on recent visits. I'll agree the range can be hit and miss on quality but I hope she'll keep going and extends the range (and improves the quality).

Jude x

I watched the 11pm hour this morning and have to say you can really tell the difference between QVC and IW! I thought Stacey's skin looked awful, more so AFTER the makeup was applied. Everything looked cheap and she looked like she'd been tangoed...very sad really, i was always a huge fan of Stacey's and her makeup. Haven't bought much other than the eyebrow pencils in the last few years but still adore them and I think it's a shame that she's now on a channel which to me, always looks like it stocks market stall crap. Plus the P&P for one item (yellow powder maybe?) was £4.99!!! So no better than the other side then...sheesh.

I really hope Stacey does well but looking at the presentations I'm not so sure...

Tx

I'm loving the hour with Denise in no make up as well. They're really making me chuckle ! :rock:

I'm loving the hour with Denise in no make up as well. They're really making me chuckle ! :rock:

Denise looked bliddy fabulous without her make up, her eyes came alive without all the brown eyeshadow she usually wears and she looked so less tired...:talking:

Denise looked bliddy fabulous without her make up, her eyes came alive without all the brown eyeshadow she usually wears and she looked so less tired...:talking:

Didn't she just! I thought that too. I thought "Blimey. Look how pretty she is!"

I watched the 11pm hour this morning and have to say you can really tell the difference between QVC and IW! I thought Stacey's skin looked awful, more so AFTER the makeup was applied. Everything looked cheap and she looked like she'd been tangoed...very sad really, i was always a huge fan of Stacey's and her makeup. Haven't bought much other than the eyebrow pencils in the last few years but still adore them and I think it's a shame that she's now on a channel which to me, always looks like it stocks market stall crap. Plus the P&P for one item (yellow powder maybe?) was £4.99!!! So no better than the other side then...sheesh.

I really hope Stacey does well but looking at the presentations I'm not so sure...

Tx

I agree re: the difference between the two channels. I don't think Stacy's skin looked awful but I did think her made-up face did not look good (the concealer looked ashy at times), but that's probably due to the dreadful lighting IW use. Didn't think the models looked very good in the Pig of The Day either - the 'fair' lady looked tangoed.

I saw 10 mins of the launch show and I thought Stacey was overly hyper - had to turn off. But when I saw the end of the 7pm show, she seemed to have calmed down a lot and didn't seem as chipper as usual. Hope it all works out for her - she seems like a lovely lady.

I thought Stacey's bare skin looked fine and although I was interested to see her range on IW, I will not be purchasing unless the quality drastically improves.

I have read the reviews for the POTD set on HSN and the orange glow is a common side effect.

I think jerome alexander is a much better quality alternative range on IW.

I thought Stacey's bare skin looked fine and although I was interested to see her range on IW, I will not be purchasing unless the quality drastically improves.

I have read the reviews for the POTD set on HSN and the orange glow is a common side effect.

I think jerome alexander is a much better quality alternative range on IW.

Interestingly, Stacey was singing Jeromes praises and saying what a wonderful man he is and what nice make up he produces. She said he was 'mad as a bedbug' in real life :tongue:

Now I remember why I stopped dealing with Ideal World years ago!! :headbang:

I ordered the ybf eyebrow pencils on the 18th April (I had a £5 credit on my account and the offer of free postage) and have just phoned them to be "told" by an automated voice that delivery is scheduled for the 20th May! As if that isn't bad enough, the money left my bank the day after I placed the order! :mysmilie_503:

I ordered the ybf eyebrow pencils on the 18th April (I had a £5 credit on my account and the offer of free postage) and have just phoned them to be "told" by an automated voice that delivery is scheduled for the 20th May! As if that isn't bad enough, the money left my bank the day after I placed the order! :mysmilie_503:

:angry: how do they get away with that sort of sh**e service???

The same here Perdita. Ordered on 19/4, it was shown a week later to be shipped on 7/5.... and now 20/5!!!
I rang them and emailed them to complain, but of course no answer.
:mysmilie_503:

The same here Perdita. Ordered on 19/4, it was shown a week later to be shipped on 7/5.... and now 20/5!!!
I rang them and emailed them to complain, but of course no answer.
:mysmilie_503:

I rang to complain yesterday and was told that they had technical difficulties and couldn't deal with my call so I should call back in a few hours. I've just tried to phone again now and the same thing has happened.

For "technical difficulties" read "competency difficulties"!

Latest posts

Back