YBF - Eyebrow Pencil now on Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched the 9pm show and remembered the Safari kit from QVC as I thought it was one of the nicest-looking ranges from ybf. The price is more expensive, but if I wanted it or another kit/item, depending on the increase, it wouldn't put me off as you can't get it anywhere else, but the fact that it's Ideal World as the last dealings I had through those was via s solicitor! :angry:

I don't know whether any other eagle eyed viewers spotted it, but last night Ellis broke one of the eyebrow pencils while demonstrating it - she pressed on with it on the back of her hand and it just disintigrated...not good...

POTD is now 29.99, seems to have been reduced

The demo's are rubbish, the makeup looks poor quality IMO.

POTD is now 29.99, seems to have been reduced

The demo's are rubbish, the makeup looks poor quality IMO.

I had the safari set when it first appeared and I loved it. This set looks like its been re-vamped as both the yellow powder and the bronzer are in bigger compacts.

I personally love Stacey's make-up and find it really easy to use. OK it's not your Bobbi Brown or Mac but it is certainly better than most high street brands.

I bought this kit twice from QVC at a much more affordable price, and it was a good kit - nice eye colours etc. The packaging tended not to last too long, it broke long before the products were used up. However, I would have bought it again, but the price is way too much IMO.

I'm sorry Stacy, I don't think the presentation worked so well on Ideal World.

So was the £39.99 price tag last night a mistake or was it not selling? Hope anyone who ordered at £39.99 gets the £10 back!!!

dont know why it was £39.99 last night thought that was too much but when i went to look at the other items last nite on the web when you went in to her section from the home page it said the POTD was £29.99 but when you click on it, then it went to £39.99

Latest posts

Back