Ybf gone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How long do you reckon it will be before she pops up on Ideal World with YBF?

I think she's aces and it's such a shame if this is true, but I just wonder with her being on HSN over there now, whether a move to IW might be afoot?

Just a thought, not sure though...

I was just thinking "Oh god does this mean I'll have to start watching Ideal World?!" :mysmilie_17:

So if Stacey isn't going to appear on qvc again, will qvc just not mention her, as if she never existed? They have a habit of doing this, Molton Brown just disappeared & was never mentioned again! I think Stacey deserves a 'goodbye' at the very least..

another eyebrow pencil fan here and a big big Stacey fan. Loved Models Prefer, not so keen on YBF but will really miss Stacey and her humour. Off to the Molton Brown triangle of the disappeared!

Reading all the posts, everyone loves the eyebrow pencil but not too much else from YBF. If the stuff isn't selling then QVC will not give it the air time.

I loved watching Stacey but didn't like the products and the packaging of late wasn't too good by all accounts on the reviews.

I loved Models Prefer products, wasn't so taken on YBF. Loved the loose yellow powder she did when it was MP - wonder product! I will miss watching her shows though, she was always very entertaining and seemed like a genuinely lovely person.

I thought YBF had a good TSV last time and people seemed pleased with it. I eventhought there might be a resurgence of popularity for YBF but it appears not. What a shame. :(

I shall really miss ybf. I loved Stacey, I thought she was so lovely and funny. I liked using her products and I hope she can get onto another chanel, although I don't enjoy watching ideal world really!

I'm not surprises tho, cos last summer she made out she wouldn't be back on qvc for a long, long time. But then she did the tsv over Christmas so I thought she was back to stay. What a shame - she was great entertainment!

the only things I bought from the range were some lip glosses and I didnt like them,ended up in the bin
I will miss Stacey though and the fun she brings so her shows
Whats the betting she will disappear never to be heard of again,like Jill Goldsmith and Lee from Philosophy

I won't really miss the brand, as it looked very tatty and was not impressed with the make up. But..... I will miss the eyebrow pencil as it is the best i ever used, and haven't found a good replacement as yet.

Any recs for a new similar eyebrow pencil peeps?

I won't really miss the brand, as it looked very tatty and was not impressed with the make up. But..... I will miss the eyebrow pencil as it is the best i ever used, and haven't found a good replacement as yet.

I haven't tried it yet, but Beauty Bible highly recommend: Arch de Triumph by Soap & Glory, £7.50.

I'm another one who only liked the eyebrow pencil but loved watching Stacey.

What a shame, I absolutely loved watching her in her rollers and make up less. I also really liked her MP hands free illuminating foundation, I suppose I'll have to start trying out all sorts of other brands now:mysmilie_81:

I haven't tried it yet, but Beauty Bible highly recommend: Arch de Triumph by Soap & Glory, £7.50.

I'm another one who only liked the eyebrow pencil but loved watching Stacey.

I don't like the pencils you need to sharpen, they can give you a "too heavy" line iykwim. I like the applicator, it was just the right amount needed and looks very natural.
*off to have a browse around*

I normally use Smashbox Brow Tech but last week I treated myself to Clinique Instant Lift for Brows, so that I could get the offer at Debenhams.

http://clinique.co.uk/whatsnew/wn_instantbrow_10.tmpl

I'm very impressed, it was only £12.50 and the Soft Brown 02 colour is a good match for Taupe Brow Tech.

I thought YBF had a good TSV last time and people seemed pleased with it. I eventhought there might be a resurgence of popularity for YBF but it appears not. What a shame. :(

I thought so too! I only have the eyebrow pencils (fab) but I will miss Stacey's visits. No doubt she will not have a chance to say goodbye.

Eyebrow pencil and yellow powder for me too. Love the idea of Stacey as qvc's new beauty expert. She seems so nice and genuine and I'm sure she's a survivor and hopefully will pop up on IW soon. Qvc's loss - Stacey had lots of fans.

Latest posts

Back