YBF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stacey is too OTT for me. I don't think I would tell her anything in confidence, I just have that feeling. I hope that Joy is OK with Stacy telling the Q audience. It's Done, now!

I feel really sorry for Amica who I think is a sweetie, what with Mally constantly retelling the story of her crying at church and the priest commenting that her makeup never ran and now Stacey telling us all to pray for her! Most people who are in remission from cancer or had the all clear dont want people harping on about it and pitying them. They want to move on.

I should think if Amica didn't want Stacey talking about her cancer she would ask not to, as she does it every visit.

I should think if Amica didn't want Stacey talking about her cancer she would ask not to, as she does it every visit.
Perhaps, who knows? Afterall we dont know any of these people which is why I dont feel comfortable with them mentioning so much personal stuff.

Not sure Tinkerbelle, Stacey said please pray for Amika and also Joy who is having a tough time right now, or words to that effect.
I wondered about that too:thinking: Joy does not come very often now as the plus model in fashion shows as she used to do either. At one time she was always there, especially at the midnight presentations.
I was hoping that she was included in for the prayers generally.

Latest posts

Back