Yet another new layout on website!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had all sorts of problems with IE, Chrome and Moziila. Then about 2 weeks ago I tried OPERA, which works like a dream so far and the best browser experience I've had.

PS IE has an icon in the task bar (if that's what it's called) at the bottom of the screen.

Until a few weeks ago, a single click started it. Then it wouldn't start from there any more so I tried it from "all programs" (I am using Win7).

That wouldn't work either, so I tried to download it. The install programme then reported that I already have the latest version of IE, so it wouldn't install it.

So I then tried to uninstall it first, but I couldn't do this as it was not listed in the list of programs to uninstall !

Any ideas?

I would like to have it available, even though Opera is better.

PS IE has an icon in the task bar (if that's what it's called) at the bottom of the screen.

Until a few weeks ago, a single click started it. Then it wouldn't start from there any more so I tried it from "all programs" (I am using Win7).

That wouldn't work either, so I tried to download it. The install programme then reported that I already have the latest version of IE, so it wouldn't install it.

So I then tried to uninstall it first, but I couldn't do this as it was not listed in the list of programs to uninstall !

Any ideas?

I would like to have it available, even though Opera is better.

Delete the icon and create a new one, that should solve it.

I know how to delete and put icons on the desktop.

But all the icons on the task bar appeared as if by magic, such as the new one for Opera. I've never put one on myself.

So I don't know how to do what you suggested.

I have also just noticed that the 'zoom in' facility on pictures of items is no longer available! It was extremely helpful to be able to see a close up of the gems and the clasp fastening. Yet another negative of the 'new' website layout!

Isn't it the other way round? If you are a Top 250 contributor, I would think that means you are in the top 250 of people who write frequent reviews, so being a Top 1000 contributor means you are only in the top 1000 (ie could be 999th).

With QVC, who knows?!

You are of course correct I was looking at it back to front!

I have also just noticed that the 'zoom in' facility on pictures of items is no longer available! It was extremely helpful to be able to see a close up of the gems and the clasp fastening. Yet another negative of the 'new' website layout!

If you cluck on the small picture in the box it enlarges and then you can expand it , would this work for you?

I know how to delete and put icons on the desktop.

But all the icons on the task bar appeared as if by magic, such as the new one for Opera. I've never put one on myself.

So I don't know how to do what you suggested.

Just delete it and put new one on by dragging icon from desktop..........I am sure if you Google you will get full instructions!

Latest posts

Back