Zumba TSV Advance Orders....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
This has been put up on the QVC FB page tonight and the same thing has happened to me today.

QVC have advanced orders set up for the Zumba TSV to be dispatched from Monday , well myself and a lot of other people have looked online and seen that this has been cancelled basically because we haven't got the finances in the bank until payday (which for me and him indoors is in 1 hour and 40 minutes) and QVC have tried to take the money out early..

Why say the 30th May when money's being taken out on the 26th May..

I'm phoning up anyway to cancel the orders I've got on advanced order tomorrow morning I hope I can cancel the Zumba one too as I haven't got the room and I've got a very mobile 2 and a half year old Daughter so space is limited to do Zumba...

I've never bought anything on advanced order so I'm not sure how it works. Do they not say on or before whatever date it is?? I'm just asking the question not saying that's what QVC said in this case.

I do know they said about the advanced orders on the Decleor TSV (23/04/2011) could be sent out a couple of days before the date of 06/06/2011 but I didn't hear this on the Zumba TSV.

Just ordered the BE Whistles & Bells collection and the asforementioned Decleor TSV has been shipped out 10 days ****** early.. And I've got a day trip to London tomorrow (I'm going to be skint at this rate)

I think this is the problem with advance orders - if QVC get the goods in their warehouse early they ship them to customers and charge their debit cards early.

I've always assumed that "waitlist" dates are just rough guides - and when they get the stock in - then out it goes,regardless of dates?

I ordered it on advanced order and it's due on 30th May but, according to my account and the website, they're still awaiting stock. I'll give it a week and if they're still 'awaiting stock' then I'll ring up and cancel it.

Latest posts

Back