Duels between guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
As we have been commenting about guests a thought has just popped into my head as I was watcbing Kelly Hoppen droning on about design, how about a face off between her and say Jeninfer Kirk as they are polar opposites in the style stakes. Jennifer could bound onto Kelly's chalk tinged set and start draping it with fairies and dragons while espousing her philosophy\sales pitch of good spirits and angels etc. Then Kelly H would have to fight back with a bit of celeb name dropping........

As we have been commenting about guests a thought has just popped into my head as I was watcbing Kelly Hoppen droning on about design, how about a face off between her and say Jeninfer Kirk as they are polar opposites in the style stakes. Jennifer could bound onto Kelly's chalk tinged set and start draping it with fairies and dragons while espousing her philosophy\sales pitch of good spirits and angels etc. Then Kelly H would have to fight back with a bit of celeb name dropping........

Nah. that wouldn't be a fair fight, JK would eat KH for breakfast! I'd put money on JK being one 'lady' you wouldn't want to p*ss off or get in the way of......at all.....ever........& even if she was playing 'nice', KH wouldn't get a word (or a beige tinted cushion!) in edgeways! :mysmilie_454:

JK would just have to blow some fairy dust (£15) in KH's face, and then sit on her while she was distracted. No contest,

I would love to see a bit*h fight between Julia R & Debbie F, to find out once and for all who exactly is the Queen Bee of QVC!!

Very close battle methinks!!

Kim Mendelsson vs Michelle Hope - all together now: "sparks would fly"!

Oh, and I'd like to see Mally take on... ANYBODY!!!

Liz Eearle V Alexis Fight, Fight, Fight!!!

Uri Geller V Paul McKenna (i know he's gone now but the thought is entertaining)

Harald V Simon Wilson

Latest posts

Back