Julian will you please......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inatizzy

Registered Shopper
.......... STOP admiring yourself in the monitor EVERY 20 seconds.
You look like an idiot.
Thank you.

(he is on the gardening show atm and is doing my head in !)

And yes - I've switched off and gone to watch some paint dry........

inatizzy

It's not as if there's a lot to admire, he's an ordinary looking bloke after all. One of the women presenters does it too, can't remember who

Linda

I think they have the sales figures showing on the monitors so maybe he was checking those.

And if he could also stop announcing the price of items in an incredulous "can this be right? Why, that's too cheap to be believed!!!!" sort of voice, I, and quite possibly the rest of the world, would be truly grateful. Thank you.

(Oh, and if he can do anything about the incessant gabbling over the top of the guests, that'd be a bonus. Cheers.)

I think they have the sales figures showing on the monitors so maybe he was checking those.

Sorry Kitee but I don't believe for a minute that it has anything at all to do with sales figures.

This has been bugging me for at least 5 YEARS (LOL) and I can say with absolute certainty that Dear Julian positively poses and preens practically the entire time he is on air -
constantly checking the monitor so that he can look at himself in adoration.

inatizzy

I must say that I have never thought of Julian as a vain person.

I've never thought that he takes himself too seriously, either, I don't find him in the least irritating.

I like Julian, think he's very entertaining and funny and part of that is because he doesn't take himself too seriously.

And at least he's got some life and character in him, unlike most of the other male presenters :giggle:

Latest posts

Back