Diane Gilman TSV 06/11/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
13 when that hit the charts and being a piano geek, I still have the sheet music for this song somewhere in the house. How sad!

13 when that hit the charts and being a piano geek, I still have the sheet music for this song somewhere in the house. How sad!

Aw that's brilliant! I really like that song. I like the innocence of it, and it's quite catchy - just something in his voice that's quite unusual!

Why oh why don't they put the models into jeans that fit? Catherine's mother (don't know her name or how to spell Catherine) was squashed into jeans way too tight on the thighs and the calves, even. Not a good look. And poor Jill Franks must have really had a good ear-bashing before she wore that brown outfit because she surely knew it wasn't her style.

I would like the purple ones but don't want to waste postage as I suspect 31.5 length will be a little short for me and looking at the photo of the model's bottom, I reckon they could not quite have a high enough rise. I am not quite the standard customer though

Is the TSV available in a shorter leg length? I need a 30" which is why the last TSV was perfect for me.

I have finally given in to the lure of Diane Gilman and ordered a pair......

The superstretchy will need to be SUUUUUUPPPPPERRRRR stretchy to accommodate my gargantuan thighs and ar*e, which when combined with a small waist, makes me a very tricky shape.

In 55 years I have never found a pair of jeans that fit properly.......but the search goes on!!

:mysmilie_17:

I have finally given in to the lure of Diane Gilman and ordered a pair......

The superstretchy will need to be SUUUUUUPPPPPERRRRR stretchy to accommodate my gargantuan thighs and ar*e, which when combined with a small waist, makes me a very tricky shape.

In 55 years I have never found a pair of jeans that fit properly.......but the search goes on!!

:mysmilie_17:

Good luck hope you are as pleased with them as I was after last TSV. They are superstretchy, best to get smaller rather than larger as the first pair I got in what I thought would be my size I was pleased with at first as such a comfy fit but I soon realised that although they fit they would look better more fitted so ordered the size down which are fab and just as comfy due to the stretch.

Last edited:
Thank you, great to know you are pleased with yours!

I have ordered a size bigger......oops.....

But my legs ARE out of proportion and I am not expecting them to fit anyway.

lol

I am already deciding the best way to return them.......Oh dear, what a pessimist I am!!

:mysmilie_19:

Good luck hope you are as pleased with them as I was after last TSV. They are superstretchy, best to get smaller rather than larger as the first pair I got in what I thought would be my size I was pleased with at first as such a comfy fit but I soon realised that although they fit they would look better more fitted so ordered the size down which are fab and just as comfy due to the stretch.

Maybe if the sizes around the one you ordered are on waitlist you could order to secure the tsv price if you need them if the size isn't quite right. That's what I did actually.

Sound advice! Plus, if the colour/size you want is out of stock, order the nearest size or colour on waitlist and if you see the exact item you want come back into stock phone QVC CS and they'll usually alter the order and allocate the item you really wanted in the first place to that waitlist order (hope that's not too confusing).

My TSV arrived today, so pleased with the speed.

They fit better than any others I have tried....yay!! :mysmilie_14:

But still too big around the waist, but I think a size smaller and they would be too small in the rear :mysmilie_17:

I will wear them indoors today and see if they stay up!

Mine arrived too. I ordered a size smaller than I need. I got them on and done up but they are too tight. I have 30 days to fit them LOL!

I ordered purple. I like them but won't be gutted if they have to go back. I wish she would make the pocket lining better as you need to always check it is tucked in. Also they would be better slightly longer. I am only 5ft 8in and they are only just long enough.

I have a few different pairs oh DG jeans and some are looser around the waist than others. They're not loose enough to bother me when I'm at home but when I'm out I wear a belt so I don't have to hitch 'em up in public. There isn't the bunch of fabric under the belt I used to get with other jeans. Glad they seem to fit Sally :mysmilie_59:

I didn't order the TSV as don't wear bootleg jeans, but did decide to try the skinny jeggings. Read the reviews & decided to go one size smaller. Arrived today but unfortunately too big. Have had to re-order in a size which is two sizes down from what I would normally order!! Just thought I would post in case anyone is thinking of getting some.

Thanks Jude - good idea about the belt.

Can you believe I am 55 and never owned a belt???

The jeans certainly fit better than any others I have tried and youngest DD (now 22) says they really suit me.......high praise indeed!!

:mysmilie_14:

I have a few different pairs oh DG jeans and some are looser around the waist than others. They're not loose enough to bother me when I'm at home but when I'm out I wear a belt so I don't have to hitch 'em up in public. There isn't the bunch of fabric under the belt I used to get with other jeans. Glad they seem to fit Sally :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back