Centigrade Coat with Removable Hood TSV 18/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you

Many thanks for the Centigrade image. I may buy it to go with the wardrobe of almost identical ones I have. To follow a recent thread.... is it long enough to be a coat or is a it a bum-freezer jacket? The problem is that the model has endless legs and it's difficult to find where it (Oh, Lord! I almost said "breaks". Shut up, Glenn) comes to on the thighs of normal people with stumpier legs. Any guesses, anyone?

I realy like this ive got another Centigrade jacket, that I bought last winter looks similar to this one, and I wear it all the time, Ive also got practically the same one that was sold as a coat, and its quite long on me, I do wear it but not as much, so if this one is as long, I dont think I would get it, so be good to know the length or maybe the fact is whether they are called a coat or a jacket, determines the length

So around the £50 mark. Thanks again. Am in need of a lightweight winter coat so will wait to see the presentation.

Yes I don't understand why they stick a furry bit on the hood as that is totally pointless. On some coats they are removable.

Furry bits on hoods are lovely! Well I love them. But then, I've got a bit of a Snow Queen/Narnia fixation …

Centigrade Super Soft Fill Washable Coat with Detachable Faux Fur Trim Hood
Item Number: 126990
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £5.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £11.24, plus P&P

This knee-length coat from Centigrade has horizontal seam details and features a luxurious and warming super-soft filling, a patch pocket either side on the front with press-stud flap fastenings, a zip fastening with a press-stud placket, and a detachable hood with a faux fur trim. An on-trend addition to your winter wardrobe, this warming coat is perfect whether you're walking the dog, pounding the busy city streets or simply heading out for lunch with friends.

Four luxe colours - this stylish coat comes in a selection of luxe winter colours, including three gorgeous jewel tones - ruby-like Bordeaux, sapphire-rich Navy and the delicate Dark Emerald - plus the classic Black.

Flattering shape - with a comfortable classic fit that skims the hips, this Centigrade coat will work for all body types.

Machine washable - keeping this stylish coat in tip-top condition couldn't be easier; simply pop it in your washing machine with the rest of your laundry on a 30 degree wash.

Funnel neckline
Glossy sateen finish
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Bordeaux
Black
Navy
Dark Emerald

Garment measurement:

Chest: XS: 104cm (41"), S: 109cm (43"), M: 114cm (45"), L: 121cm (48"), XL: 129cm (51"), 2XL: 139cm (55"), 3XL: 149cm (59")
Length: XS: 92cm (36.3"), S: 92cm (36.5"), M: 93cm (36.8"), L-XL 93cm (37"), 2XL: 94cm (37.3"), 3XL: 95cm (37.5")

Behind the brand
Centigrade coats and jackets are stylish, incredibly practical and great value for money. Much of the range is also machine washable, so whatever the weather, your stylish coat will look as good as new.

All measurements are approximate

Centigrade Super Soft Fill Washable Coat with Detachable Faux Fur Trim Hood
Item Number: 126990
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £5.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £11.24, plus P&P

This knee-length coat from Centigrade has horizontal seam details and features a luxurious and warming super-soft filling, a patch pocket either side on the front with press-stud flap fastenings, a zip fastening with a press-stud placket, and a detachable hood with a faux fur trim. An on-trend addition to your winter wardrobe, this warming coat is perfect whether you're walking the dog, pounding the busy city streets or simply heading out for lunch with friends.

Four luxe colours - this stylish coat comes in a selection of luxe winter colours, including three gorgeous jewel tones - ruby-like Bordeaux, sapphire-rich Navy and the delicate Dark Emerald - plus the classic Black.

Flattering shape - with a comfortable classic fit that skims the hips, this Centigrade coat will work for all body types.

Machine washable - keeping this stylish coat in tip-top condition couldn't be easier; simply pop it in your washing machine with the rest of your laundry on a 30 degree wash.

Funnel neckline
Glossy sateen finish
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Bordeaux
Black
Navy
Dark Emerald

Garment measurement:

Chest: XS: 104cm (41"), S: 109cm (43"), M: 114cm (45"), L: 121cm (48"), XL: 129cm (51"), 2XL: 139cm (55"), 3XL: 149cm (59")
Length: XS: 92cm (36.3"), S: 92cm (36.5"), M: 93cm (36.8"), L-XL 93cm (37"), 2XL: 94cm (37.3"), 3XL: 95cm (37.5")

Behind the brand
Centigrade coats and jackets are stylish, incredibly practical and great value for money. Much of the range is also machine washable, so whatever the weather, your stylish coat will look as good as new.

All measurements are approximate

Who on earth writes this stuff? I hear myself parodying it even as I read it...."this never-fashionable addition to your pre Spring wardrobe.... you can wear whether you are walking across a muddy field to attend a car boot sale, dancing in a ballroom in a five star hotel, or having elevenses with minor celebrities"

I am not sure what a luxe colour is, but it obviously has some associations with jewellery, as we want our macs to look as if they have been guarded all night by warders at the Tower of London jewel house.

I too had the email, but why on earth would I want to order another Centigrade coat when I purchased a similar style one a couple of weeks ago!

Latest posts

Back