Moda In Pelle TSV 28/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My first booking was made last July for Christmas it never entered my head that I would never go.I changed to April but my main worry was that it might interfere with my second vaccination, expecting first anytime, so then end Sept.Third time lucky who knows but many people have much more than that to worry about.

I just want to go to Blackpool. I know it's not everyone's thing but I just want to go there. However, it's illegal to leave Scotland so I'll have to wait. Sturgeon's wittering on now about Summer before things "might" change.

CC

I just want to go to Blackpool. I know it's not everyone's thing but I just want to go there. However, it's illegal to leave Scotland so I'll have to wait. Sturgeon's wittering on now about Summer before things "might" change.

CC
I might go to Blackpool with my friend, but she doesn't know it yet. Wonder if we could take our dogs?....probably not....Mine would play up for sure....spoiled little prince.
He peed up everyone's snow men today & made lots of yellow snow. Now snoring & dreaming on the sofa. #wooferlove

I might go to Blackpool with my friend, but she doesn't know it yet. Wonder if we could take our dogs?....probably not....Mine would play up for sure....spoiled little prince.
He peed up everyone's snow men today & made lots of yellow snow. Now snoring & dreaming on the sofa. #wooferlove
Good for him. I wanted to write something in the snow on our drive but my Mr T said that if I did he'd lock me outside. He added that one of the neighbours would snitch to the 'authorities' & as my message would no doubt be obscene & probably illegal I'd be arrested & never seen again. He can be a real fun sponge at times 🥱

We keep seeing light at the end of the tunnel then someone comes along and switches it off.😟
That light at the end of the tunnel is a massive freight train heading straight towards us :eek:

Moda in Pelle Ethelia Loafer
Item Number: 188100
QVC Price £89.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.98
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Ethelia loafers from Moda in Pelle are crafted from leather and feature textured soles for traction underfoot and chic bow and tassel details. Complete with built-in padded arch support, these elegant and versatile loafers will keep you comfortable all day long, making them a year-round wardrobe must-have.

Treat your feet - the padded arch support built into the soles make these loafers ideal for keeping comfortable, whether you're running errands or lounging about the house, providing a lovely, cushioned feel underfoot. Combined with the clever textured soles that offer traction as you walk, these loafers will help you stay on your feet all day.

Timeless style - loafers are an essential for any shoe collection as you can style them with almost any outfit, smart or casual, and these ones are the perfect all-rounders thanks to their chic yet durable design. Boasting intricate bow and tassel details to add elegance to your look and luxe metal accents on the front for a pretty shine, these loafers don't compromise on style or functionality, so you really can have the best of both worlds.

Find your colour - with six different colours and leather textures to choose from, it'll be hard to pick just one! For a classic look that will match anything in your wardrobe, go for Navy, or for a fresh pop of colour, select Green or Lemon. To give your look a glamorous touch with a stunning reptile-inspired finish, go for White/Silver Snake Leather or Ocean Snake, or if you'd prefer just a hint of snake, go for Off White, which features a subtle metallic snakeskin texture in the details.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Branded tab
  • Slip-on design
  • Outer: leather, manmade; inner: leather; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 2cm (0.8")

Colour options:

• Cream/Gold Snake
  • Ocean Snake
  • Navy
  • Lemon
  • Off White
  • Green

All measurements are approximate

Never eat yellow snow 😂😂😂

I would have been tempted with the green or lemon, BUT even the models are wobbling about in them so there's no support, and looking closely they are almost flat to the ground, therefore my legs would ache, and CC it looks like they would really spread so don't worry about wide feet. Also they come a long way up the foot which doesn't suit me.

I think she would look a lot better without all the cheap looking rings she wears & that awful hat. Trying too hard.
Common.

Check out Moda website, moccasins in the sale for £49.99

For something so pricey, these shoes sure look cheap!
Apparently lost of people are getting foot problems with the lockdown by living in slippers. If you have nice shoes, wear them at home and give your feet some support 👍
Don't wait for the now-mythical end of lockdown to wear your finest.

According to Katie when she wears her Moda in Pelle doing the nursery run, supermarket shop or nipping to the post office, someone always asks about them.

Latest posts

Back