Ecozone TSV 3.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Ecozone TSV 4.jpg
    Ecozone TSV 4.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Ecozone TSV 5.jpg
    Ecozone TSV 5.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 96
I had soap nuts from Lakeland many years ago (15ish) but I didn't get on with them. Wash balls area better bet, unless you have smelly sports kit to wash or clothes for someone with a heavy outdoor job.

Ecozone 6 Piece Clean & Descale Collection TSV 16/02/21

• 1 x appliance descaler (five uses for cleaning and descaling)
  • 1 x Kitchen Cleaner 500ml – degreases for keeping all surfaces sparkling
  • 1 x limescale remover 500ml – cleans whilst removing limescale from surfaces
  • 2 x washing machine and dishwasher cleaner (12 uses)
  • 1 x enzymatic drain cleaning strips (12 Uses)

Attachments

• Ecozone TSV.jpg
    Ecozone TSV.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 79
Ecozone 6 Piece Clean & Descale Collection TSV 16/02/21

• 1 x appliance descaler (five uses for cleaning and descaling)
  • 1 x Kitchen Cleaner 500ml – degreases for keeping all surfaces sparkling
  • 1 x limescale remover 500ml – cleans whilst removing limescale from surfaces
  • 2 x washing machine and dishwasher cleaner (12 uses)
  • 1 x enzymatic drain cleaning strips (12 Uses)
It is probably quicker and easier to nip to Robert Dyas for this sort of thing.

If this really would get rid of sticky grease - you know the stuff - then I'd buy it. I haven't found anything that gets rid of it properly, the best is neat washing up liquid and even that isn't that good. Or maybe I just can't clean :unsure:

CC

If this really would get rid of sticky grease - you know the stuff - then I'd buy it. I haven't found anything that gets rid of it properly, the best is neat washing up liquid and even that isn't that good. Or maybe I just can't clean :unsure:

CC
Have you tried Elbow Grease? You can get it at B&M, I know.

Have you tried Elbow Grease? You can get it at B&M, I know.
Ha ha ha ha, I do try but that sticky stuff just won't come off completely. Or were you being serious?? My nearest B&M is Edinburgh and if I go there I'll be arrested for being outside my local authority area - and sadly, I AM being serious.

CC

Ha ha ha ha, I do try but that sticky stuff just won't come off completely. Or were you being serious?? My nearest B&M is Edinburgh and if I go there I'll be arrested for being outside my local authority area - and sadly, I AM being serious.

CC
It was a serious suggestion, there really is a brand of products called Elbow Grease, but only worth a go if you can get to a B&M...legally 😱
Alternatively have you tried the OvenMate range? I know Lakeland carry this, but other shops do at least some products in the range.

Ecozone 6 Piece Clean & Descale Kit
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.00
P&P £2.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This six-piece Clean & Descale Kit from Ecozone features Washing Machine & Dishwasher Cleaner to help rid your machines of detergent build-up, Appliance Descaler to sanitise and break down limescale, plus Tough Limescale Remover and Touch Degreaser Kitchen Cleaner Spray that help give your surfaces a deep and thorough clean to leave them gleaming. Give your kitchen and bathroom a brilliant, lasting shine with this handy collection of powerful products, complete with Drain Cleaning Sticks, which all boast plant-based and natural components.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this six-piece kit directly from Ecozone you’d pay £36.10. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £22, plus P&P, you’re saving £11.15.

Going green? Ecozone's range of household cleaning and maintenance products are environmentally sustainable, and feature plant-based and natural materials that work effectively without the need for harsh chemicals and toxins.

Sanitise - the Multi-Purpose Descaler is a fast-acting, concentrated liquid designed to not only break down limescale but help sanitise your home, while also helping to prolong the life of your appliances. Great for kettles, coffee machines, food steamers, fabric steamers and more.

Double the results - safe for use on septic tanks, the Washing Machine & Dishwasher Cleaner will help you get rid of limescale as well as detergent build-up, meaning you can spend less time cleaning your appliances and more time getting the most out of them! Simply use one tablet every month to keep your appliances in tip-top shape.

Goodbye limescale - with the help of Tough Limescale Remover, you can finally achieve a thorough and deep clean on encrusted limescale, even in those hard-to-reach areas. Not only that, it also works to prevent limescale returning, leaving a lasting sparkle you'll be proud of.

Free draining - the innovative Enzymatic Drain Cleaning Sticks use powerful natural enzymes to break down almost anything such as soap scum, grease, fat and food, and other organic matter that gets stuck in your plughole, U-bends and pipes. Actively working to prevent obstructions and smells from occurring, these clever sticks can help to maintain and protect your drains all year round. Place one stick once a month down your plughole and replenish each month with a new stick.

A sparkling finish - the Tough Degreaser Kitchen Cleaner Spray is sure to tackle any lingering grease and grime around the kitchen. Suitable to be used on a range of surfaces from cooker hobs, fryers, kitchen extractors, microwaves and more, it lifts oily residues and spots that are known for causing hard-to-erase smears and stains on countertops and appliances. It's great for everyday use.

Keep your home gleaming for longer - choose the Auto Delivery option and receive a second drop of this great cleaning collection again in 90 days at today's fantastic price.

Contains:
  • 1 x Tough Limescale Remover (500ml)
  • 1 x Appliance Descaler (500ml)
  • 2 x Washing Machine & Dishwasher Cleaner (6 tablets each) – choice of fragrance free or eucalyptus
  • 1 x Drain Cleaning Sticks (12 sticks)
  • 1 x Kitchen Degreaser Spray (500ml)

I see Debbie Flint is not presenting this at midnight. She is not interested in selling anything around the £20 mark. What is wrong with QVC? Why can’t they see the obvious?

Latest posts

Back