Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got it too. What a load of crap, no incentives, like a money off code or something that might be interesting, just garbage and a waste of time. Another opportunity for the new head honcho and the tat peddlers to say "look at me" and how wonderful it is to work at QVC.

I deleted it straight away. I can't believe anyone could be so dim that they thought it was a personal email and not a mail merge! Email only addresses me by my christian name, hardly personal to me alone.
I'm not even sure that dimness comes into it - I'm getting Hyacinth Bouquet vibes from this lady and I truly think that she believes that the CEO of multinational company would take time out and address her personally. It's terribly embarrassing really. There was no reason on earth for her to show everybody the email other than to say "Ooh look at me, aren't I the one?" Sadly it's shown her up to be a prize chump if nothing else.
Lola’s gone quiet 🤐
Yes, and this is ironically weird. Has she suddenly turned into a rational human being who's decided that she's got too much stuff and she's fed up of paying through the nose for everything? Or has she quietly conceded her crown to Hyacinth!
If she's not posted anything by Friday...I think we need to send out a search party!

I'm not even sure that dimness comes into it - I'm getting Hyacinth Bouquet vibes from this lady and I truly think that she believes that the CEO of multinational company would take time out and address her personally. It's terribly embarrassing really. There was no reason on earth for her to show everybody the email other than to say "Ooh look at me, aren't I the one?" Sadly it's shown her up to be a prize chump if nothing else.

Yes, and this is ironically weird. Has she suddenly turned into a rational human being who's decided that she's got too much stuff and she's fed up of paying through the nose for everything? Or has she quietly conceded her crown to Hyacinth!
If she's not posted anything by Friday...I think we need to send out a search party!
🤣🤣🤣

Lola did mention in one of last 'enthusiastic' videos that she was isolating because of covid, then she continued to post but kept herself off camera and didn't speak so perhaps she started feeling unwell at that point (although well enough to showcase her purchases) and maybe now she's got nothing new, but you're right, by Friday there should be something uploaded as the qvc clearance sale started on boxing day and there were a lot of LR things on sale.

Or maybe she’s waiting for another delivery of jumpsuits and Lola Rose items.

Hollydollyhas posted a few videos since Christmas, as has Erika. Are the regulars vying for Poster of the Week? 🙄

Latest posts

Back