Toshiba Notebook TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WWWWOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's here and its so beautiful :dog:

BTW have they removed the videoclip of this product :?:

Glad you got it Jabba, cant wait to get my hands on mine :grin:

Think they often remove the videoclip when it is a special price as the TSV price in the video would no longer be valid

So you won't be taking advantage of the no quibble MBG then Jabba, LOL?

well i got tempted as it would be useful to use as they wer chatting [ i too had a hard job hearing the young chappie talk about it....muffled chit chat ]...

Thank you, glad I wasn`t the only one to comment on such a poor Guest for a TSV

Mine arrived today - it's fab!

Typing on it now and the response times are as fast as my Toshiba laptop.

I'm really pleased I bought it - hope everyone else enjoys theirs :)

My first post on my lovely wee netbook! Well pleased!

Glad you like it :)

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Mine arrived today - it's fab!

Typing on it now and the response times are as fast as my Toshiba laptop.

I'm really pleased I bought it - hope everyone else enjoys theirs :)

Glad you like it Miss QVC, my son has a Toshiba laptop and really likes it so hope my netbook will be just as good :)

Now I`m new to the Netbook. I do have a computer but I didn`t realise I have to get wifi set up on it with my internet provider. Does this usually take long, I`m with BT?

Now I`m new to the Netbook. I do have a computer but I didn`t realise I have to get wifi set up on it with my internet provider. Does this usually take long, I`m with BT?

Do you have a router? If so then you don't need to do anything with your internet provider.

Did you get it yet bb :?: do you like it :?:

Yes I did get it Jabba :), it is fab although I prefer a proper mouse instead of a laptop mouse and I find the screen is quite small for reading this forum, cant see who the post is from when I am reading it but I think I will get used to it :smirk:

what is the best deal for using your wifi outside of the home ?

If you have BT Broadband at home then you can login to BT Openzone Wifi for free when out and about.

Yes I did get it Jabba :), it is fab although I prefer a proper mouse instead of a laptop mouse and I find the screen is quite small for reading this forum, cant see who the post is from when I am reading it but I think I will get used to it :smirk:

At first I thought the screen might be too small but I really like it, got used to it very quickly. I must check next time I have mine on whether I can see who post is from while reading it or not.

But BB you have to open it to make sure it survived transit ok!!! ;)

Tip for everyone who got the netbook, disable the "Toshiba USB Sleep and Charge" function as having that enabled will cause the battery to rundown by quite a large percentage even when the netbook is shutdown.

Can Sazza or someone else tell me how to disable this function please?

Latest posts

Back