Facial exfoliator

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Ive just finished the Lacura scrub from Aldi which I like but is not available now.

Can anyone recommend a QVC brand scrub/exfoliator please ? A gentle one suitable for a 68 year old face 😱

Alpha H have one that is on a good price right now, £44.97 for 500ml. Number is 251076. It's on Advanced Order so you can always order and then see what the reviews are like.

The Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator smells divine and they do still do it, and it's currently availble as a duo. It's about time they included in a TSV again. I also like the Gatineau Radiance Enhancement Gommage and again, they do it in a duo and it's even better value in a supersize.

If the alpha h is what used to be called micro cleanse then it’s good, quite gentle and effective. The only thing is that you probably wouldn’t use it more than 2-3 times a week so 500ml will last forever.

I like Elemis Papaya face peel
I used to love it but they must have messed with the formula as the last one I got really irritated my face. I was able to take it back to the Elemis counter in Debenhams. I think it must have been at least 8 years ago if not more.

Last time I was in TKMaxx they had loads of the LE microdermabrasion. Can’t remember the price though! I did buy a couple of LE alt ret, which I really like, under £20.

Last time I was in TKMaxx they had loads of the LE microdermabrasion. Can’t remember the price though! I did buy a couple of LE alt ret, which I really like, under £20.
Oooo, I’m only 1 mile from a TK Maxx, (which is opposite Costa Coffee !). That’s tomorrow morning sorted ! Thank you.

Latest posts

Back